Thread: Wave 2 Deluxes CW

Default Wave 2 Deluxes CW

Hey everyone,

I thought i was up to date, however, looks like i missed air raid and breakdown.
    I'm in Vic around the fountain gate / city area, does anyone know where i can get the two above mentioned figures? Or have i missed the boat so to speak?

Cheers

I don't know what stock is like in your area but Wave 2 Deluxes were released through Big W nation wide and sold out quickly in most places.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Last place to look would be Myer. I got mine from there last month (or 2 months ago).

Have you tried looking at the smaller independents? I saw Breakdown at Toy Mate here, so maybe try a similar equivalent in Melbourne like Toyworld? <shrugs>

Premium Collectables lists them as being "temporarily" out of stock. Perhaps you would consider asking them directly when/if they'll be restocking.

Thanks for the info Goktimus

I would have to agree with Goktimus Prime. Search at the smaller independents.