RtS Mindset
    RtS Specail OPS Jazz
    RtS Turbo tracks
    AA Blue Fallen
    AA Highbrow
    AA Voyager Optimus

Just got a reply back:

The order still holding in our stock. All of the items is avaliable except
    voyager sealed cases w3. We are trying to restock it. Should we ship out the
    avaliable items? Do you accpet to refund the item which not instock? We are
    sorry for the inconvenience caused.
    The item was in stock at the time I ordered it, so once again, they don't even think about contacting a customer to let them know that their order is being held, or to ask what they want to do.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    The item was in stock at the time I ordered it, so once again, they don't even think about contacting a customer to let them know that their order is being held, or to ask what they want to do.
    Just a question griffin, did you check the 'description' as well? In most cases their site says that the item is 'in stock' when the description states the opposite. See the pre-order TAKARA TRANSFORMERS UNITED 2010 Exclusive Desepticon SET 3-Pack as an example. There's no excuse for it though, but I always check this before making an order and have never had an issue with my order being held.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

All of mine were 'Available now', which is what I make sure I look for before ordering, as I don't want any pre-order items holding up the entire order.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    RK have put up pre-orders for

TAKARA TRANSFORMERS UNITED 2010 Exclusive Autobot SET 3-Pack.
    http://www.robotkingdom.com/services/es ... tID=41_197

TAKARA TRANSFORMERS UNITED 2010 Exclusive Desepticon SET 3-Pack.

TAKARA TRANSFORMERS UNITED 2010 Exclusive Autobot & Desepticon Set of 2.

It feels overpriced for a 3pack...
    RK's prices aren't too bad. E-hobby items are always priced higher than retail. In this case the autobot set costs 7,875 yen, which is currently $94 Au, whereas the RK $86us = 86.52 AU$ Hmm, lessee according to XE.com, 7875 yen is $94 US. Cheaper from RK than ehobby......

(Ehobby page)
    http://www.e-hobby.co.jp/cgi-bin/omc...T&code=tfu_e01

Wonder how RK scammed that?

They will be the 'Asian' version rather than the Japanese e-Hobby version and won't come with any extras (ie, comic for MP Black Convoy and Ghost Starscream, offical card and name place for MP Sleep Convoy)

Correct. RK gets from Hasbro HK, which can get some stuff from TakaraTomy, similar to how Australian Target does. This was the case for Alternity Ultra Magnus as well. I got one of those from RK and one from HLJ. The HLJ came with a comic. I even think some TT Animated releases via Hasbro HK didn't come with character cards. My supplier also gets from Hasbro HK, not TT.

My first RK order in a while shipped today. I dont expect it to arrive for a while with the Xmas/New Year shipping dealys. Hopefully no stuff-ups.

Email on the 24th to say that a package had been shipped.

Email on the 28th to say that another 5 items were out of stock when they sent the package (in addition to the 3 items that were out of stock in the previous email).

Out of the 13 items I paid for, I'm now only going to get 5. And why wait 4 days to tell me?

Now that it's been a month since I ordered them, I'm now going to have more trouble finding alternative sources that also haven't sold out by now.

Gotta chase up a refund now too.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Email on the 24th to say that a package had been shipped.

Email on the 28th to say that another 5 items were out of stock when they sent the package (in addition to the 3 items that were out of stock in the previous email).

Out of the 13 items I paid for, I'm now only going to get 5. And why wait 4 days to tell me?

Now that it's been a month since I ordered them, I'm now going to have more trouble finding alternative sources that also haven't sold out by now.

Gotta chase up a refund now too.
    If you don't mind me asking, what were you ordering? There's a few things I'm about to order which have low stock counts, and want to make sure that its nothing that I'm after.

The last 7 items in post #151 above, and the second item were not supplied.

I've ordered stuff before that was down to the last item in their inventory, so if this is happening often now, nothing on their site can be trusted.

And I'm annoyed to think that the extra 5 items now missing since the first email (telling me that only 3 items were missing), could well have only gone out of stock during that time because they gave them to someone else while they were holding back sending my order.

I've sent them an angry email demanding how this could have happened, and that they should have notified me with the first email if all 8 items were really out of stock back then. And if they did give them away during this last week, while they were holding back my stuff, then I've told them that they should find replacements. It's not going to happen, but really, if any of us sold an item here and then sold it to someone else after collecting money from the first person, some sort of replacement, or compensation for a replacement, would be expected or else there would be some sort of penalty imposed.

They keep collecting money for items their site is saying should be in stock. This isn't a pre-order, and there are no disclaimers saying that items may not always be in stock... if an item is able to be added to the Cart, it should be on hand. And if they collect money for an item that is being 'guaranteed' as being in stock, then they should be required to provide what they are being 'contracted' to provide, no matter what it costs them to re-acquire it.

A similar thing happened last week with some comics I purchased from Kings Comics (their online store). 4 of the 5 items that I ordered from their site were not supplied - a site that lists items as 'out of stock' if they don't currently have them, and has no disclaimer (that I could see) about items not being guaranteed if listed on the site.
    At least they emailed me (a few days later) to let me know about it... but it's such a tease to have these things listed as 'in stock' and stop search for them, only to be told later that they aren't and you have to go searching again.