Page 22 of 49 FirstFirst ... 21217181920212223242526273242 ... LastLast

Thread: Robot Kingdom (RK) (Hong Kong) feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Vector Prime View Post
    You normally find that any mail sent to the sales@ one bounces back.

For the quickest response, the workshop@ seems to work the best for me since it goes to Ray (who I believe is the boss there, or at least higher up than Po).

Yeah just got a reply from Ray.
    He wants me to take a picture. I get why, but don't really know how. have opened and handed out most of the oder. Will have to just take a picture of the box and empty figure boxes for size comparison with the measurments and weight to show there was no way you could fit an extra 3 united voyager boxes and a deluxe in there
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Phoenix View Post
    He wants me to take a picture. I get why, but don't really know how. have opened and handed out most of the oder. Will have to just take a picture of the box and empty figure boxes for size comparison with the measurments and weight to show there was no way you could fit an extra 3 united voyager boxes and a deluxe in there
    GP, how much did you pay for postage... vs the postage on your box.
    if you are suppose to get more deluxes, then it's meant to be heavier. you can probably give that as a guide to him that you had ordered more and this box is smaller and postage cost is lesser

Just a question with RK orders guys, if you ordered at the same time say 3 items and 1 item there is for preorder will they a) send the 2 items first and then send the 1 item left later when available? or b) wait til the item 3 will be available and send it whole in 1 go? If it was option (a) will I get charged another for postage ?

I have ordered 3 items and then for some reason in their reply email item 3 became status of waiting for re-stock - when clearly at the time I orderd - it says - In stock. they only charged me ATM 1 postage cost but I just wanna be sure. Cheers.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Just a question with RK orders guys, if you ordered at the same time say 3 items and 1 item there is for preorder will they a) send the 2 items first and then send the 1 item left later when available? or b) wait til the item 3 will be available and send it whole in 1 go? If it was option (a) will I get charged another for postage ?

I have ordered 3 items and then for some reason in their reply email item 3 became status of waiting for re-stock - when clearly at the time I orderd - it says - In stock. they only charged me ATM 1 postage cost but I just wanna be sure. Cheers.
    They wait for all items to arrive before sending, pre-order and in-stock. There should only be one postage charge, included at the time of ordering.

They do not combine separately placed orders tho.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    They wait for all items to arrive before sending, pre-order and in-stock. There should only be one postage charge, included at the time of ordering.

They do not combine separately placed orders tho.
    a ok, thanks Tober! at least now I know I wont be double charged since they did it the first time
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

I emailed Ray at the workshop@robotkingdom.com address
    That's the one I'd recommend.

Take a look at the packing slip. In my case, the slip reflected the wrong contents.

I've never had a RK packaging slip and the customs declaration has always just said Toys and a value in $US.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippo View Post
    I've never had a RK packaging slip and the customs declaration has always just said Toys and a value in $US.
    Likewise.

Sorry, slip is the wrong word. I should've said label. Here's an example of where I ordered 2 x Animated Rodimus/Ironhide, but they sent one of each, and the label reflected the incorrectly packed amount:

Never seen that on the address label.
    Get the insured amount, but nothing under that (Unless its folded up under ?? Never had any need to look)