Page 25 of 49 FirstFirst ... 51520212223242526272829303545 ... LastLast

Thread: Robot Kingdom (RK) (Hong Kong) feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Zippo View Post
    Drat!
    Got an email from clerk@robotkingdom.com regarding my last order

Had a feeling it might have been too good to be true
    Have asked for an immediate paypal refund.

Without looking through the entire thread .. are they normally quick or slow to do the refund?
    The two occasions where they have had to refund me, it's generally taken two days or so.

Hmm... clerk at robotkingdom dot com - new person and new email to spam I see?

Btw, what did you order that was too good to be true?

Case of Wave 4 Generations.
    Decided I also wanted to open Hasbro WFC Prime, Megatron and Soundwave long after they have all gone from the stores. Case contained those, along with 2 Blurrs (not released in NZ), 2 Dirges (may not have been released in NZ) and Red Alert.

Emailed them again this evening after work ..

3 minutes after getting the read notification I got the refund.

I've done a few orders from them. The one that peev'd me off was when they didn't send me the gold coin for masterpiece rodimus. I sent an email and they said they would package the extras in the next shipment. Then they tell me that ROTF mindwipe was no longer in stock and whether or not I wanted a refund...i asked if i could replace mindwipe with UN voyager megs.

Good ol' Ray told me to just pay the difference (which he quoted to be 2 US dollars less then what it should have been ).

I paid them the difference 4 days later and it came 3 days after that...i have a funny feeling they had already sent me the order the day I asked for voyager megs. I wonder what would have happened if it didn't pay the difference .

p.s. they kept their word and sent me the rodimus coin + the rodimus shopping bag.

I have my first bad experience with RK to report

Some time ago, I ordered 2x PE Reflectors to be shipped to a Rydalmere PO Box address. Since I ended up changing jobs, I moved my PO Box to Belmore so during this transitional period, I asked RK to change the order to be shipped to Lord_Zed's place instead. Ray from RK said that this was perfectly fine and he will send the order to Zed's address.

Now the bad part...

The time for shipment arrived and only one Reflector was sent to Zed's address, I asked Ray what happened to the second one and mentioned that he would send it off right away..and he did only that he sent it to the now cancelled old Rydalmere PO Box address!! Luckily I had made friends with the girl that works there and she called me on my mobile otherwise I would have never known about this

Since it is now impossible for me to drive there during work hours, I had to arrange a Post Office package transfer to Belmore with Australia Post Customer service. The Customer Service guy assured me that there would be no cost but upon pick up I was charged $5.50 which although it really isn't much, it annoyed me as hell on principal.

Early on when I asked Ray to change the address, I realized that the order page link you get when you submit an order was not updated. I asked Ray and he said that this does not matter because in their records the new address has been changed and that is what they use. Obviously that's not the case.

Oh well...I had a good run until now..

This isn't exactly a complain and good to see that the last complaint was months ago for RK:

I just received a refund from RK for the pre-order of United Bumblebee that I had made a couple of months ago. Apparently there was to be a re-release but it seems to have been cancelled.

Anyone else received such a refund?

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    This isn't exactly a complain and good to see that the last complaint was months ago for RK:

I just received a refund from RK for the pre-order of United Bumblebee that I had made a couple of months ago. Apparently there was to be a re-release but it seems to have been cancelled.

Anyone else received such a refund?
    months ago?? guess they didnt get their supply then.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    months ago?? guess they didnt get their supply then.
    BBTS also pulled theirs (although is marked as 'sold out').

I suspect that it was never actually re-released as expected.

I guess I'll be hearing from them shortly :/ I preordered that Bumblebee from them on the 4th.

Quote Originally Posted by tinyJazz View Post
    I guess I'll be hearing from them shortly :/ I preordered that Bumblebee from them on the 4th.
    Scratch that, just got an email from bbts saying my preordered UN-07 Bumblebee is instock. :U what a relief!