Page 27 of 49 FirstFirst ... 71722232425262728293031323747 ... LastLast

Thread: Robot Kingdom (RK) (Hong Kong) feedback

just a quick update got a reply from rk earlier today and have since updated my contact details on paypal , and they're waiting for confirmation of the new postal address from them , looks like things are back on track which is good ( seems i almost had a heart attack last night when i realized what had happened!!!)

Cool

Order arrived insanely fast after my PayPal botch up was fixed posted on Monday arrived here on Thursday! Very happy camper ( considering a second order of I can find anything I want !!)

Thumbs up

Hey guys,

Wanted to offer up my first experience with rk. Purchased on the 24th. Was at my office today (28th). Extremely surprised. Extremely well packaged (my biggest concern).

Apart from learning a lesson about shipping this kind of thing to the office (see the branding on the delivery box below) this was a really great experience. Will definitely be buying from them again and soon.

Some pics for reference and my haul.

Appreciated the comments already in this thread (and forum). I am a recently new collector (but old school tf lover) and am looking forward to sharing with you over the journey.

Hmm sorry about the picture sizes. Went to edit but no option? If any mod wants me to fix that up let me know

In case you didn't know, for large packages like that, there's pretty much no reason to ever choose EMS shipping on RK's website, because the option "Registered Air Mail Parcel" will be significantly cheaper and always comes within 3-5 days anyway.

I'm not sure of the reason, but it seems like larger size packages might be cheaper for them to send with the better shipping method. Since their postage costs (to us) are already more than 'actual', they don't bother requesting more money or of course, refunding anyone any difference, but the packages come faster than you'd expect!

Handy tip. I think that was what I went anyways due to $ but good advice none the less

Thing is it the cost is over $100 or $200 they have to ship ems.
    Well that's what learned from my experience.
    Anyways never had a problem with RK. Always professional and nice to deal with. It's like bbts but with cheaper/better prices. :-)

Received my MP Soundwave today. It was very well packed as per usual and shipping only took about a week. No complaints here
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Absolutely superb service from RobotKingdom as per usual.
    • Item was extremely swiftly sent, with Sydney Customs taking longer to handle the package than RK did!
    • Item was pack supremely safely, which is a trend I've yet to see falter from them

With this particular item I have been greatly looking forward to receiving & RobotKingdom has once again proven that I made the right choice when Preordering this beast all the way back in June 2012.

Highly recommended.

Exactly the same package style as Hursticon for my MP-13. Buy from Robot Kingdom!!!