Page 28 of 49 FirstFirst ... 81823242526272829303132333848 ... LastLast

Thread: Robot Kingdom (RK) (Hong Kong) feedback

Adding this to the record

emailed RK on the 9th of January about updating my order to the new address. was told to update my address with paypal. I did so told them and then the 24th came and it was mailed out only to be sent to my old address.

this is the first time they've stuffed up so badly for me. so annoyed.

In contrast to Kaiden's experience, I had a better than expected one.

I preordered MP Soundwave last thursday afternoon and had it out of the box and playing with it last night. Super fast and perfectly packaged. One very happy camper.

Urge to buy toys... rising... rising! TERMINATED DUE TO LACK OF FUNDS

Talking

I pre-ordered MP 12, 13 & 14 back in June 2012 aswell, from RobotKingdom. It's on its way!!!!! Any day now!! Like Christmas all over again.
    Shipping seems to be much faster than other options such as Ebay. Looking forward to spending way too much money with RK over the coming months XD

Megatron Guest

I ordered stuff from RK for the first time a few months ago. Since then, my emails were responded to within 24 hours. Just before they shipped my package, they said I needed to have it upgraded to EMS because it was too big. Once I paid for that upgrade, I received my package a couple of days later (very fast). Also as a side note, they actually asked me if I wanted to be added to their e-newsletter subscription, which I appreciate (unlike bbts who just added my email to their list without asking me first).

The items were well packaged, and all in good MISMB condition (which is important to me). I even got the MP-13 Soundwave Commemorative coin along with the MP, which I was pleased about.

So all in all, my first experience with RK was pretty good.

I ordered from RK too but I didn't get the coin. However I was late pre-ordering so that may have been my fault.

I am yet to use RK but from what I have read here I am strongly thinking of changing from BBTS.
    Assume shipping is cheaper too ?

Quote Originally Posted by Starscream77 View Post
    I am yet to use RK but from what I have read here I am strongly thinking of changing from BBTS.
    Shipping is VERY cheap, especially since it's in HK. They're fast too.
    My bbts order took 2 weeks and shipping was a pain for my classics Soundwave.
    BBTS have very good packaging though.
    RK has alright packing but not too spectacular. Basically a hasbro box usually with newspaper, bubble wrap and a couple sheets of foam.
    Really depends on what you're looking for.

RK is cheaper and faster, but all preorders are pay up front, therefore you must commit.

BBTS is a little more expensive but they have the pile of loot system and no commitment preorders which makes them a great choice if you're in no rush a have a few things in your p.o.l to make it worth shipping.
    Have a look here:
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Same here but mine had the 2 lamborghini's and the coins and extra in the box.
    They always package well and ship quickly.

Vgm out...

Don't do it. I've just recently moved from Robot Kingdom to BBTS. Yeah it's more expensive and the shipping times are slower but you are paying for the far superior customer service. You have a problem and BBTS are there no questions asked. You can forget about an exchange or refund with RK, unless you paid with PayPal within 45 days, because you're gonna have to apply the dispute option.