Page 29 of 49 FirstFirst ... 919242526272829303132333439 ... LastLast

Thread: Robot Kingdom (RK) (Hong Kong) feedback

I have had a few order hiccups, with all my items replacedno questions asked, and some microns thrown in as well. RK be good peoples!
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by danny-boy View Post
    Don't do it. I've just recently moved from Robot Kingdom to BBTS. Yeah it's more expensive and the shipping times are slower but you are paying for the far superior customer service. You have a problem and BBTS are there no questions asked. You can forget about an exchange or refund with RK, unless you paid with PayPal within 45 days, because you're gonna have to apply the dispute option.
    yeah they have yet to reply to me regarding the mailing error... almost month ago

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    yeah they have yet to reply to me regarding the mailing error... almost month ago
    Hassle them. I sent 1 email a week to them for a while before they helped me out to replace some broken MPs. RK did not cause these issues but they can send that stock back to takara.

I had to get RK to fix another issue, this time my Amazon MP Sideswipe arrived without the bonus piledrivers. I emailed them about it once and they sent me a tracking number a few days later. I expect them to arrive this week. Whether they have improved their practise, or it was an easy fix, or clearly their packing fault i am not sure but this last issue seems much better handled by RK.
    Last edited by Deonasis; 4th March 2013 at 01:24 PM.
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

Quote Originally Posted by Deonasis View Post
    Hassle them. I sent 1 email a week to them for a while before they helped me out.

My Amazon MP Sideswipe arrived without the bonus piledrivers I emailed them about it and they sent me a tracking number a few days later. I expect them to arrive this week.
    yeah, they finally replied the other day and refunded me the postage cost to get it sent to me from my old address. i just wish they'd hurry up and finish overhauling their website and their customer service...

RK have restocked on MP Sideswipe, Red Alert and Soundwave, but they have hiked the prices on them ridiculously.

http://www.robotkingdom.com/services...page=2&lang=us

Quote Originally Posted by Kazza View Post
    RK have restocked on MP Sideswipe, Red Alert and Soundwave, but they have hiked the prices on them ridiculously.

http://www.robotkingdom.com/services...page=2&lang=us
    Glad i got in early. I see the eBay prices are creeping up to $250+
    Last edited by Sinnertwin; 30th March 2013 at 02:09 PM.

RobotKingdom's customer service is really, really weird. Most of the time everything was fine. I had an address to send things to, they sent them, all good.

However, when I needed to change an address, or clarify something, I could send email after email and get no response. The best way to hold them to accounts is to go on Facebook and demand an explanation. Even when they reply to your email you will need to harrass them on Facebook in order to get them to reply to your email and so on.

Basically, have your stuff sorted out because RobotKingdom don't have theirs.

(BBTS, though, were amazing at customer service and I always got prompt and quick replies so it's not that it can't be done. )

Well, I've ordered only once from RK (Ace Seeker Set) and although no customer service was needed (no issues at all), they shipped very promptly and fast.
    I think it took around a week on lowest shipping option for my Seeker set to come in and they packed it quite well.
    So yeah, I really like RK and they're nice and cheap, to my liking.

On the last two occasions of emailing RK, I received a response from Alice and Daniel within a half hour. No problems here.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

How are these guys on shipping costs? They seemed a bit expensive when I bought United Blurr from them, but that was a while ago.