Page 30 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1020252627282930313233343540 ... LastLast

Thread: Robot Kingdom (RK) (Hong Kong) feedback

Quote Originally Posted by CBratron View Post
    How are these guys on shipping costs? They seemed a bit expensive when I bought United Blurr from them, but that was a while ago.
    Cost me $16-$17 to get MP-16 delivered and like $30 odd to get something like APS-01 Striker Prime delivered. Its better than ebay postage prices. You also save on multiple purchases.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazza View Post
    Cost me $16-$17 to get MP-16 delivered and like $30 odd to get something like APS-01 Striker Prime delivered. Its better than ebay postage prices. You also save on multiple purchases.
    Agreed. I find them quite good. Wish RK would have a PoL system.

Received my Fortress Maximus yesterday; shipped last Thursday. It was also perfectly packed to avoid damage in transit. Once again, a very happy customer.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

The only flaw I see in the POL is that you might want to get stuff from different places and things might be exclusive to others, which may arise some problems, but it really helps if you're patient and it's always glorious when you receive heaps of things in one gigantic box.

So thrilled to get my Fortmax before I would have if it was shipped from BBTS
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

I should have posted earlier and definately taken pics but weeks ago RK sent me the missing piledrivers from MP-Sideswipe. They were packed in the same sized postage box that my MP-Sideswipe came in and it was 99% full of the typical RK styrofoam sheets with a tiny pair of piledrivers in the middle. It was pretty funny, so much that my wife thought i had bought a deluxe size figure when the Fort Max box arrived. Lol
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

Well, I did my first ever Robot Kingdom order 2 weeks ago. And still waiting for it to be delivered.
    Contacted Aust Post and they saying its in Sydney ATM. Why the hell is it going from Hong Kong to Sydney then to Perth? Everything else that I get from Hong Kong normally takes 3 days to get to Perth. Won't be using RK again. My BBTS order was done 1 and a half weeks ago and got it early last week.......brilliant service!

I don't use RK anymore because of their non-existent customer service when something goes wrong, but in that instance, that's the postal service at fault, not RK. The mail service will use any plane available (on the airlines they have contracts with) to fly freight, but only if there is space available (to cost less to the postal service - reserved space would be for more expensive freight options). If there was a full flight on the direct passenger plane to Perth, then it would go to Perth via another destination if it is a cheaper option. All they (foreign postal services) care about it getting the packages to Australia at the cheapest means possible.... then it is the problem of Australia post to deal with it.

Now if RK had charged and promised a shipping option that guaranteed delivering within a set period of time, then they would be paying the postal service to pay airlines and Australia Post to prioritise that package (over regular/economy packages).

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Well, I did my first ever Robot Kingdom order 2 weeks ago. And still waiting for it to be delivered.
    Contacted Aust Post and they saying its in Sydney ATM. Why the hell is it going from Hong Kong to Sydney then to Perth? Everything else that I get from Hong Kong normally takes 3 days to get to Perth. Won't be using RK again. My BBTS order was done 1 and a half weeks ago and got it early last week.......brilliant service!
    Yeah that sounds like it's the fault of the postal service... can't really blame it on RK.

So does Robot Kingdom charge for pre-orders straight away, or do you get charged when the item is released like amiami, amazon, pretty much everywhere?