Page 31 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1121262728293031323334353641 ... LastLast

Thread: Robot Kingdom (RK) (Hong Kong) feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Gouki View Post
    So does Robot Kingdom charge for pre-orders straight away, or do you get charged when the item is released like amiami, amazon, pretty much everywhere?
    You get charged straight away. I prefer that method cause I know when I'm paying for it unlike release dates which can change and end up clashing with other expenses.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Well, I did my first ever Robot Kingdom order 2 weeks ago. And still waiting for it to be delivered.
    Contacted Aust Post and they saying its in Sydney ATM. Why the hell is it going from Hong Kong to Sydney then to Perth? Everything else that I get from Hong Kong normally takes 3 days to get to Perth. Won't be using RK again. My BBTS order was done 1 and a half weeks ago and got it early last week.......brilliant service!
    What postage option did you go with? I ordered Springer and Blitzwing on Friday the 26th of April and they arrived on Monday 29 April with EMS shipping

(I live in Perth too).
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Anyone had any success getting an order aborted or adjusted from RK?

I'm in a position where I've preordered 2 items, but want to 'add' more to it, in order to save on combined postage. I'd made a mistake where I didn't add all 3 in up front...

I've sent an email to the info@rk address, haven't heard back yet but thought I'd see if others had any prior experiences like this.

I've had them seperate preorders where I didn't not the massive gap in arrival date.

THey refunded the shipping dif and removed the item i asked for, then i placed another order.

I'm pretty sure I've added something to an order too

In other words, they should sort you out

Got a response saying they won't add items to orders. Maybe I didn't word it well enough. Oh wells.

Asked them via Facebook to explain the massive difference in what I pay for postage vs what is on the postage label

Hello,

Thank you for your email.
    Let me briefly explain to you about this.

Despite from the shipping cost, there are also other costs included in the parcel. The shipping cost you paid on our website, indeed, should be stated as Shipping and Handling cost.
    The handling cost could include the following:
    Protection material
    Outer Parcel Box
    Salary for packing staff
    Transportation to post office.

So the shipping cost is not the exact amount printed on the parcel form.
    Hope this is able to solve your questions.

Yours Sincerely,
    Daniel

While not a rant against RK postage (which I have not had an issue with) but I have noticed a lot of the current Generations range all come in bundles these days (Springer with Sandstorm and Blitzwing) not separate items. I'm interested in getting Trailcutter, but not with the other TFs RK has him bundled in with

I think RK's prices are quite reasonable considering an MP03 Starscream posted from Perth to Sydney was, IIRC, $30+. A comparable item, MP03G shipped from RK in Hong Kong is $25USD or $28 AUD.

Quote Originally Posted by millhouse View Post
    So, after the red cassette that shipped with one of my MP Soundwaves was missing a pin to hold his head on, I contacted Robot Kingdom to arrange a replacement. After photos/etc to show the fault, they agreed.

I requested that, as they require returns to be shipped via trackable/insured/etc that the the cost was $xx, they reimburse me or cut their losses on the faulty item they supplied.

They agreed, and after saying a replacement would go out in the next couple of days (which meant I didn't cut my losses with RK and order a replacement cheap off eBay while there was one), and then cut off all communication.

After no less than 5 emails, all rather polite, I hit up their Facebook page (being a public forum) and I finally get a response. They've changed their mind, and now require via letter, me to send the faulty part back. Fine, except for the cost, I might as well just hit up eBay.

I've now told them I'll be taking it to PayPal, and they've got 24 hours before I do so.

Absolutely rubbish customer service. I don't mind slow service. I loathe liars.

I'll happily update this thread with the resolution, and if it isn't resolved easily, you can see the complete BS that RK have tried to shaft me on.
    haha yeah i was reminded of my situation - emailed them in May and after a few exchanges and them agreeing to replace the head on my Red Alert - nothing.

edit: thought i was replying to the proper thread http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=1567 but yeah, they suck.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    edit: thought i was replying to the proper thread http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=1567 but yeah, they suck.

Totally missed that thread. Did a search and totally spaced it. Apologies mods!