Page 36 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1626313233343536373839404146 ... LastLast

Thread: Robot Kingdom (RK) (Hong Kong) feedback

Quote Originally Posted by MayzaPrime View Post
    Man you must have a bad postie... I have never had this problem (or any) and I order from them atleast once a month
    My postie is actually very good. It's the idiot Australian Customs that just let things sit for 5 days before they decide to release it I suspect.

Pre-ordered a few items. I asked for a cancellation of one item that was holding up my entire order, and they refunded that item (and partial shipping cost) and sent an email shipping notice. 10 office days later (today) my large package arrived lined with with big sheets of styrofoam and packing "peanuts", along with a generous handful of free TF movie cards and a TF movie 'kids' character sticker sheet.

They're pretty tops in my books. Definitely would do business with them again.

If they had a system similar to BBTS' PoL i'd be more inclined to purchase from them on a regular basis.
    It's annoying when you pay for shipping upfront on a preorder only to have them send it out a day/week before you get notification of your other preorders arriving.

Everything seems to take forever to get to my house when ever it's a RK parcel. Currently on my 6th day in customs waiting for it. All my BBTS orders arrive in a timely manner and go straight through customs process. Must be hell of a lot of dodgy stuff coming from Hong Kong.
    I always weigh up my options between BBTS and RK when preordering stuff. All because there's no POL.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Everything seems to take forever to get to my house when ever it's a RK parcel. Currently on my 6th day in customs waiting for it. All my BBTS orders arrive in a timely manner and go straight through customs process. Must be hell of a lot of dodgy stuff coming from Hong Kong.
    I always weigh up my options between BBTS and RK when preordering stuff. All because there's no POL.
    I am the total opposite, it takes forever for my BBTS order arrive and my RK stuff usually gets here fairly quickly.

It must be because we are on opposite side of the country.

RK is quick for me. Just got my Jetfire
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

No issue with RK, just received my Mania King v2 from them after receiving the shipping notification a few days ago on the 29th, received this morning

Just got the Breakout Battle from them-postage was fast, it was amazingly packed and they threw in an extra few packs of the DOTM trading cards and some strange other thing from the movie (looks like some kind of display stand?)
    Only issue was that I only got is yesterday as the postie never carded me so it was sitting at the LPO from Tuesday!
    Will use them again.

My delivery is coming via Hong Kong Post. Can you track it once it has left HK?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Thurmus View Post
    My delivery is coming via Hong Kong Post. Can you track it once it has left HK?

Thanks
    You sure can. You can use the HK Post link that RK supply or enter the number into Aust Posts tracking service.
    It'll say something like "departed for destination" etc
    Edit: it also depends on the service you're using if tracking is included or not.