Page 6 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111626 ... LastLast

Thread: Robot Kingdom (RK) (Hong Kong) feedback

i made my first order to RK a few weeks ago and the parcel turned up in a week. Was definantly impress and will order again. Unlike BBTS who i ordered from on the same day but still hasn't arrived.

And as per usual, the rest of the order was shipped the same day I notified them.

Just in case anyone misreads or misinterprets my comments, I still believe RK is the best place to deal with. Sure, they've had some sloppy warehouse picking, but they're still the king.

Well they just stuffed up an order of mine too - it arrived with several correct items but minus DL Blaster.

Quote Originally Posted by LordCyrusOmega View Post
    i made my first order to RK a few weeks ago and the parcel turned up in a week. Was definantly impress and will order again. Unlike BBTS who i ordered from on the same day but still hasn't arrived.
    The speed it gets to you isn't really a factor of the store you bought from so much as it is postal whims/what you paid for. For example myself and a mate recently ordered the same game from www.ozgameshop.com. Both shipped via free shipping on the launch day since it was a pre-order.... but i got mine 4 days earlier than he did, despite his address being just down the road from mine!

True that. I had one RK order leave 2 days after another and arrive 4 days before.

Just received an order from them which contained the wrong item.
    Instead of a Animated Deluxe Cybertron mode Optimus Prime they sent out a Generations Deluxe Cybertron Optimus Prime.
    Admittedly I think this was a fairly easy mistake to make and I'm sure it will be fixed soon.

*Edit*

They are sending out the Animated Prime today and have offered to sell me the Generations prime for a 50% discount i.e. just over $10 (Which I took them up on).
    Last edited by BigPenney; 21st September 2010 at 04:32 PM.
    Soundwave superior. All others inferior!

I have ordered TFA Wingblade Op and TFA Jetpack BB last frday. recieved the confirmation letter that saying they have recieved my order, but yet im still waiting for the confirmaion that its been mailed out, and its been 5days now is this normal cos usually it only takes them 2 days after the payment then they mail it off. should i be worried? Ive also sent them 2 emails regarding this but no reply yet?

I guess RK is just getting more popular and maybe they have new staff which have problems handling the orders and identifying the correct figures.

I order some stuff on Tuesday and the next day I received notification (with parcel number) that it has been mailed off.

I've communicated directly to the boss before on holding some items and they are rather prompt in their replies. But this was about 2 years ago so I'm not sure if it's still the same person. His name is Steven - boss@robotkingdom.com

Ultimately I agree that RK is still the best place for TFs in terms of pricing and shipping as well. BBTS is just ridiculous in their shipping quote and I've only ever bought once from them through a group order.
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

The 'boss' ignored my emails when I had a defective figure about 5 months ago, but his staffer was kind enough to respond to confirm they had received the emails.

As such, the matter was never resolved - I guess they know that I'll just keep buying from them anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    The 'boss' ignored my emails when I had a defective figure about 5 months ago, but his staffer was kind enough to respond to confirm they had received the emails.

As such, the matter was never resolved - I guess they know that I'll just keep buying from them anyway...
    serious man that sucks? so does this mean i just lost my money? this is the first time im worried ordering from them! il try the boss' email see if that works