Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: MP Inferno Teaser

Default MP Inferno Teaser

The wait for Hound/Jazz/Galvatron/Sunstreaker and so on continues while....

From TTMall's MP14+ page comes this new teaser... not sure what the pic says yet but it mentions Winter (end of year) schedule above the pic on the site...

A strange choice considering i think there's 3 unofficial ones due soonish?
    And i'm starting to notice too many red MP's on my shelf dammit!

Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post

A strange choice considering i think there's 3 unofficial ones due soonish?
    Actually if it is MP Inferno it makes complete sense to me, same thing happened when 3P Shockwaves and Coneheads became popular, TT announced their versions

If this is true, I will be very happy that I held off buying any 3rd Party MP Infernos

Quote Originally Posted by MayzaPrime View Post
    If this is true, I will be very happy that I held off buying any 3rd Party MP Infernos
    Me too but I will say this, the 3Ps are good at lighting a fire under TTs butt.
    Pity they haven't gotten the hint RE Dinobots yet, but I'm more then ok with the FT IronDibots anyways

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHyren View Post
    Pity they haven't gotten the hint RE Dinobots yet, but I'm more then ok with the FT IronDibots anyways
    Agreed... I really like my IronDibots.

I also really like what the 3rd Party companies had to offer for their MP infernos. But I took a gamble that Takara would be offering their own version.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHyren View Post
    I reckon they just wait to see what's put out and then try to improve on them. Can't say Inferno was ever one of my favourites but still sweet that they continue to release the seasons 1-2 G1 figures.

or..... mp14+ simply comes with a cardboard cutout display to hold him like the cartoon..

All I have to say is I'm glad this teaser came out before my 3p pre-order arrived.

At least its a new mould and we will definitely be getting a grapple/hauler from this as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoonMaster5000 View Post
    All I have to say is I'm glad this teaser came out before my 3p pre-order arrived.

At least its a new mould and we will definitely be getting a grapple/hauler from this as well.
    Yep and you know Grapple will eventually bring Hoist. And with Hoist comes Trailbreaker - the pick of the Inferno/Grapple/Hoist/Trailbreaker quartet in my opinion.

I'm pretty convinced now that HasTak are trying whenever they can to compete with the 3P releases.

So there's goes the next 2 slots in MP, and I'm still hoping for a Megatron 2.0..