Four to collect: Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Megatron & Starscream.
http://www.happymeal.com.au/en_AU/index.html#/BoyIntro

I have Optimus Prime and Bumblebee... and they're just terrible toys, even by Meal TF toy standards. Seriously. It's like we haven't had any decent meal TF toys since Energon. The last happy meal toys that impressed me were Armada. But after Energon all the meal toys aren't even trying to be TF action figures, but just random toys with a TF theme. These toys are terrible... they don't transform (boo) and the play features are incredibly lacklustre. My 2 year old was amused with Optimus Prime for a few days and then got sick of it... that's how unappealing they are, even to infants. Fortunately for me I got Bumblebee for free and I should be able to get the rest for free... but I paid $2 for Optimus Prime and felt royally ripped off.

Oh, and my daughter left the smokestacks in the down position for over 24 hours and the batteries are now nearly dead (so there's no auto shutdown after they're left on for a prolonged period of time). <sigh> Ceebs to replace the batteries on such a forgettable toy.