Thread: Casey Kasem missing

His family have been feuding over him for a few years now (he pops up every couple months on the entertainment shows, due to his current wife preventing his children from having access to him)... so his disappearance doesn't surprise me at all, as maybe one side have hidden him somewhere, to keep him away from the influence of the other. (he's been suffering from some degenerative disease, so he's easy to influence... and his Will with that)

Ah, now looking at one of the links, it was his wife that's put him in hiding away from the kids, so that they can't re-establish a relationship, as she fears losing her control of his Estate when he dies, which could be soon, as he's been frail for a while now.

It's a shame when gold-diggers split up families like that.

Who here hasn't thought of disappearing themselves? I've often thought of what it would be like to have the courage to just up and leave and start all over again. I know this isn't the case in this instance, just saying is all.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    It's a shame when gold-diggers split up families like that.
    Happens all too often. Missed out on both my parents inheritance thanks to a gold-digging step mother. She used it all to buy another 3 properties, and send her entire family on an American trip. My sister with 3 kids (one with autism) and us with 2 kids (and my wife with MS), will never see a cent of that money. I hope she develops ass cancer and burns in hell.
    Last edited by 5FDP; 14th May 2014 at 01:22 PM.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Who here hasn't thought of disappearing themselves? I've often thought of what it would be like to have the courage to just up and leave and start all over again. I know this isn't the case in this instance, just saying is all.

Happens all too often. Missed out on both my parents inheritance thanks to a gold-digging step mother. She used it all to buy another 3 properties, and send her entire family on an American trip. My sister with 3 kids (one with autism) and us with 2 kids (and my wife with MS), will never see a cent of that money. I hope develops ass cancer and burns in hell.
    That's horrible. That would hurt a lot sfdp. What an abhorrent human being

I've been seeing on the entertainment shows in the last day that the feud between his daughter and the second wife is still bad, and painful to read about.
    After the daughter won a legal order to get her father to another doctor for a second opinion, the wife tried to prevent her from taking Casey to the hospital... even throwing minced meat at her.

Casey Kasem is reportedly in a 'critical but stable' condition.
    http://edition.cnn.com/2014/06/05/sh...-hospitalized/

Certainly a sad an trying time for all involved in this

Also as a Transformer community we inevitably face the loss of another beloved voice actor that created some very memorable characters (through his voice acting skills) from the Transformers TV show that a lot of us grew up with