Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers Trivia Game

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Erm, nope. The answer was "Just A Flesh Wound" -- bonus points you earn by killing someone while on low health. And of course, a reference to the Black Knight scene in The Holy Grail.
    This one made me smile Gotta re-watch the movie again sometime

Q: Which cast member of "Underground" (the Julian Assange telemovie) is a former Transformers cosplayer?

It's the Axis of Awesome guy, who I think was also on the Ronnie Johns Half Hour back in the day.

I'll admit I used IMDB to check the name, though - Jordan Raskopoulos

You're right, and I appreciate your honesty, but as you've had to look the answer up within 24h of the question being posted, I cannot award any points and the question is now void.

New question!
    Q: G1 Megatron's customised/special Walther P-38 mode comes from which TV series?

Bonus Q: What does the acronym in the show title stand for?

Megatron Guest

New question!
    Q: G1 Megatron's customised/special Walther P-38 mode comes from which TV series?

Bonus Q: What does the acronym in the show title stand for?
    The Man from U.N.C.L.E. (modified with an extended stock section).

And... oh bugger I don't remember what U.N.C.L.E. stands for (read it somewhere, never seen the show).
    Last edited by Megatron; 1st October 2012 at 03:37 PM.

Can I answer the bonus?
    United Network Command for Law Enforcement or something similar?

You're right, and I appreciate your honesty, but as you've had to look the answer up within 24h of the question being posted, I cannot award any points and the question is now void.
    Gah!

Figured knowing the guy but not the name would be sufficient. Oh well...

bidoofdude: you're not looking any of this up, are you? (I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, but please be honest if you are)

Score:
    Firestorm 5
    Seraphim Prime 10
    Sky Shadow 14
    bidoofdude 3
    Megatron-SG1 1
    rocman12 1
    Stug 1

-----------------------------------------------------

Q: There are 12 different versions of Soundwave in this photo. Name them all in detail.

Bonus Q: There is one not-Soundwave Transformer toy in this photo (who is highly obscured!). Who is it? (hint: see my latest FoC photo comic in the creative section for a clue)

bidoofdude: you're not looking any of this up, are you? (I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, but please be honest if you are)

Score:
    Firestorm 5
    Seraphim Prime 10
    Sky Shadow 14
    bidoofdude 3
    Megatron-SG1 1
    rocman12 1
    Stug 1

-----------------------------------------------------

Q: There are 12 different versions of Soundwave in this photo. Name them all in detail.

Bonus Q: There is one not-Soundwave Transformer toy in this photo (who is highly obscured!). Who is it? (hint: see my latest FoC photo comic in the creative section for a clue)
    No, not yet. They seem to be really questions about stuff I've plainly seen. All
    I knew about UNCLE was that it was some kind of united intel thingo so I made up the best I could. Was that correct though? anyway, wave is ma specialty!
    Ok, we have action masters (1990)- bottom middle, left bottom is dotm human alliance soundwave.
    Middle bottom in the front is g2 soundwave, bottom right- rotf soundwave(2009), Back right- Animated (2008- with laserbeak), Back middle- G1 Takara(1984- single tape door- loose),G1 Hasbro(in box) left back- Machine wars (1997- piece of sh*t), and the hidden is headmasters/g1 soundblaster who is obscured by the box of g1. Is that enough detail? Oh yeah, cybertron soundwave (2006) and prime
    (2012) Rid Soundwave on the far, far, far left :P On the top of the box is WST Soundwave.
    Last edited by Bidoofdude; 2nd October 2012 at 11:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    Ok, we have action masters (1990)- bottom middle,
    Correct.

left bottom is dotm human alliance soundwave.
    Not quite... it's DOTM Soundwave, but not Human Alliance.

Middle bottom in the front is g2 soundwave,
    Correct.

bottom right- rotf soundwave(2009),
    Correct.

Back right- Animated (2008- with laserbeak),
    Right you are.

Back middle- G1 Takara(1984- single tape door- loose),
    Well... it's the Encore reissue, but your answer is close enough, I'll accept that as right.

G1 Hasbro(in box) left back-
    Correct.

Machine wars (1997- piece of sh*t),
    Correct. Heeeey, I like MW Soundwave. Better than Action Master or Beast Wars Soundwave... and at least his gimmick wasn't gutted as badly as Optimus Prime's -- I think his scope gimmick still works with the Predator jets (unlike Starscream's).

and the hidden is headmasters/g1 soundblaster who is obscured by the box of g1.
    Correct, but there's someone else even MORE hidden/obscured than that! (like, you literally can barely see him. And he's not the Soundwave/Soundblaster character but he is a TF toy).

Oh yeah, cybertron soundwave (2006)
    Correctomundo.

and prime (2012) Rid Soundwave on the far, far, far left :P
    This confused me for a moment... I thought you were saying Prime Soundwave and RiD Soundwave, and I thought, "There's a RiD Soundwave??" and I started checking TFwiki but realised you mean TFPRiD Soundwave! (silly Hasbro for not using a more imaginative sub line name!) But right you are.

On the top of the box is WST Soundwave.
    Smallest Transforming Transformers Soundwave, yes. (I'll accept WST as it's a commonly used fan-term (though not the official name for the toy line )

So you've gotten 11/12 correctly identified, and the "mystery hidden" Transformer remains unsolved!! Ooooh!

Now in fairness to Bidoofdude who's come so close, I'm going to "lock" this question for him. This means that noone else is allowed to attempt to finish answering the question for him -- he has the remainder of the "grace period" to correct his answer and get the full mark for the question.

The Bonus Question however remains unanswered, so anyone can still try to answer that! (remember, look at the photocomic!)