Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: GEN Crosscut, Rattrap, Tankor, Arcee, Chromia DELAYED

Default GEN Crosscut, Rattrap, Tankor, Arcee, Chromia DELAYED

Chromia and Arcee are indefinitely delayed. Crosscut too.

Quote Originally Posted by BBTS
    Hello,

Hasbro has just informed us that the Deluxe Wave 05 Case assortment has been cancelled. This case contained Arcee, Chromia, Waspinator and Scoop. They have confirmed that Arcee and Chromia are still going to be released, but have been pushed to a future and currently unknown assortment. We have since been asked to remove the listing from our website until further notice, but your preorder will still remain on file. We truly apologize for this inconvenience.

As always please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns and our Customer Service department (service@bigbadtoystore.com) will be happy to assist you. Thank you for your understanding and support to BigBadToyStore!

Sincerely,

BBTS Customer Care
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Yep, every email I got this morning was bad news.

So we probably won't see them until next year after the movie line wraps up
    Hunting:
    Beast Wars/Machines/Neo/Second

Oh, FFS! Just when you think Hasbro cannot become any more inept, they turn themselves into a toy company that doesn't actually produce toys!

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

Not encouraging news by Hasbro

Quote Originally Posted by Verno View Post
    Oh, FFS! Just when you think Hasbro cannot become any more inept, they turn themselves into a toy company that doesn't actually produce toys!
    Indeed! I was wondering if this was going to happen. Its happened before and will happen again. Glad I never bothered collecting the deluxes. I wonder if this will repeat with the voyagers including Roadbuster and co. ?

Obviously BBTS have given up trying to apologise for Hasbro's incompetence, as I haven't received anything from them explaining why my pre-order of Rattrap has now been delayed until June. (I ordered the single figure, not a case)

I think they assume that fans will be expectant of such delays from Hasbro.

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...

Quote Originally Posted by Verno View Post
    Obviously BBTS have given up trying to apologise for Hasbro's incompetence, as I haven't received anything from them explaining why my pre-order of Rattrap has now been delayed until June. (I ordered the single figure, not a case)

I think they assume that fans will be expectant of such delays from Hasbro.
    I got an email saying that Rattrap, Tankor and Crosscut have been delayed as Hasbro has decided to release them in different waves. They don't know when Crosscut will come out now, and Rattrap and Tankor are to come out in June.

I'd ordered the set of 3, but now I'm just going to order Tankor on his own and not bother with Rattrap (organic looking alt modes don't do it for me).

Glad I got my BBTS order shipped earlier this month and didn't bother to wait for this wave to arrive in April like it was supposed to

It's just a delay, not a cancelation. You will get these toys. So stop acting like it's the end of the world.

I'm allowed to be cranky. I've been waiting for three individual figures (released in different assortments) since November 2013, and I'm yet to get my hands on any of them - and won't be anytime soon by the sounds of it.

Other fans have been able to enjoy the offerings of the Generations line for months now, but I've had to wait and wait and wait... I'm sick of waiting.

Looks like it's a June, or in BBTS' case a May 2017 PoL. Moving along now