Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: TFCC Transmutate is online now.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    These "members exclusives" only have one price... you have to pay for membership before you can even buy one.... so if anyone wants one who isn't a member, chase up someone who is, to help you out.
    Haha, oh I don't want one. I think they're a travesty I just feel sorry for those that do want them.

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

While I like the TFP FE Arcee mold, I don't need this.
    What the hell is it meant to be?
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.

I ordered mine on Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by CBratron View Post
    While I like the TFP FE Arcee mold, I don't need this.
    What the hell is it meant to be?
    An incredibly ambitious (For the time) type of character & story from Beast Wars named Transmutate ; except not that character at all, because FunPub fan-fiction.

I've always felt sorry for Transmutate. I'm glad it/she has 'matured' into sexy fembot.

Just shy of $60 for shipping, whereas a California address is only $14.80

Even with a service charge, its cheaper for me to have it redirected that use FedEx. They don't even offer USPS shipping, which would be so much cheaper.
    #ihatefunpub
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    (I'm guessing you mean two years ago - I don't think was an option last year). This is arguably one of the cooler exclusives they've done. Considering the popularity of Dawn of Future's Past, I don't think it will shelfwarm in the way that - say - Airazor and Astrotrain did.
    Was last year runabout and runamuck or was that the year before?
    eh, you get what i mean so
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Runamuck and Over-Run was in 2012.
    Last year didn't have a "Store exclusive" because they had the Subscription series (which was essentially 6 exclusives instead of one for the year).
    This year they have 6 Subscription toys PLUS a store exclusive.

With the growing amount of BotCon toys each year (and GIJoe toys), FunPub have certainly grown into a significant source of toys.

Just crunching the numbers to see if my suspicion was true or not...

2005 - 42 - (13 Transformers - 12 Convention, 1 membership, - store excl) (29 GIJoe - 28 Convention, 1 membership)
    2006 - 43 - (16 Transformers - 12 convention, 1 membership, 3 store excl) (27 GIJoe - 22 Convention, 1 membership, 4 store excl)
    2007 - 43 - (12 Transformers - 11 convention, 1 membership, - store excl) (31 GIJoe - 26 Convention, 1 membership, 4 store excl)
    2008 - 50 - (20 Transformers - 12 convention, 1 membership, 7 store excl) (30 GIJoe - 25 Convention, 1 membership, 4 store excl)
    2009 - 48 - (15 Transformers - 14 convention, 1 membership, - store excl) (33 GIJoe - 29 Convention, 1 membership, 3 store excl)
    2010 - 48 - (18 Transformers - 15 convention, 1 membership, 2 store excl) (30 GIJoe - 25 Convention, 1 membership, 4 store excl)
    2011 - 43 - (17 Transformers - 14 convention, 1 membership, 2 store excl) (26 GIJoe - 24 Convention, 1 membership, 1 store excl)
    2012 - 43 - (18 Transformers - 15 convention, 1 membership, 2 store excl) (25 GIJoe - 24 Convention, 1 membership)
    2013 - 61 - (22 Transformers - 15 convention, 1 membership, 6 subscription) (39 GIJoe - 25 Convention, 1 membership, 13 subscription)
    2014 - 63? - (24? Transformers - 15? convention, 1 membership, 1 store excl, 7 subscription) (39 GIJoe - 25 Convention, 1 membership, 13 subscription)

(Three Minicons I counted as 1, and Kreon packs I've just counted as 1)

Not the gradual increase I was thinking it was. 2005 was a big increase for them for taking on the TFs license, and then in 2013 was another big surge with the Subscription series boosting their non-convention exclusive numbers.

I don't mind it, I'm not sure I love it, I think I'll see if they have any available at the Club Store at Botcon. maybe after I see it in person I'll have a more congealed opinion on this one.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)