Thread: RID #30 preview

Default RID #30 preview

Out this week is issue 30 of the Robots in Disguise series, and a full preview has been mirrored here from Newsrama (I have trouble seeing it on Newsrama, so others might too).

Good to see Barber back in cybertron in pre history, it is where he does his best work. Guessing e next few issues might delve more into Glavatrons past, who he was prior to the golden age as well as give us some more tidbits about ancient headmasters.

If rid gets as dull as it did pre dark Cybertron, there's be nothing better than a series set on Cybertrons past.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Galvatron looks so gorgeous there, and like a pile of unrecognisable crud in the present.

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Good to see Barber back in cybertron in pre history, it is where he does his best work. Guessing e next few issues might delve more into Glavatrons past, who he was prior to the golden age as well as give us some more tidbits about ancient headmasters.

If rid gets as dull as it did pre dark Cybertron, there's be nothing better than a series set on Cybertrons past.
    I never found RiD partcularly dull, but I read near exclusively trade. So I guess I was expecting some truly terrible stuff, based on what they were saying. Though some of the "oh look there is *name*, how is *function/job*, *personality trait*" dialogue grated, I found the series pretty enjoyable.