Thread: Official images for some August Japanese toys

Default Official images for some August Japanese toys

Most of the August Japanese toys come out in about 4 weeks time, but the official images have now been released for the Adventure and Q-Transformers toys.

This includes...

Adventure
    - TAV24 - Micron Shooter Fracture (RID Deployer) & 2 Minicons (names unknown yet - uses Hasbro Airazor & a purple Sandsting)
    - TAV25 - Runabout (black Gen1 redeco GEN Legends Blackjack)
    - TAV26 - Override (blue/red Gen1 redeco GEN Legends Groove)

Easy Dynamic
    - TED11 - Steeljaw (minor redeco RID 3-step)

Q-Transformers
    - QT26 - Shockwave/Laserwave? (looks to be a new mould)
    - QT27 - Soundwave (blue QT09 Convoy w/ new head)
    - QT28 - Cliffjumper/Cliff? (red QT08 Bumblebee w/ new head)

Hey Griff, do you know what time of day Takara lift their embargos on the pictures and let preorders go live? When I wake up on the day preorders go live each month HLJ is always sold out already. Normally I can count on BBTS to have stock but this month they don't have stock of everything I'm after.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Yeah, those HLJ sure sell out fast these days.
    Not sure if I want the Deployer Fracture ..

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Hey Griff, do you know what time of day Takara lift their embargos on the pictures and let preorders go live? When I wake up on the day preorders go live each month HLJ is always sold out already. Normally I can count on BBTS to have stock but this month they don't have stock of everything I'm after.
    I don't know if there is any embargo. I think they just promote their more expensive collector-focused toys 2-3 months out, and just don't bother with releasing the official images of the cheaper, "mainline" toys until a month out.

As for time of day, I'd have no idea, as I just come across it later on sites like TFW.
    Maybe HLJ put up the listings several hours before they announce it. I think there is a HLJ "new listings" topic at TFW, so maybe there are people there who are randomly checking the site and report it to others before it is made public... leading to the items selling out so fast.

Since the toys would already be produced by now, it is too late to increase orders, especially if TakaraTomy have sold out all their stock to retailers.

Some new images of Override, with the Hasbro version (Groove) and the new Deluxe Groove.