Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: June's Jaunts

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    you should venture to Reprolables and pick up the generation Kup set add some extra details that look good
    I don't know. I don't really think the figure needs any extras details and I'm not a big fan of that cracked chest plate. I can't find any decent pics of Kup with the anime style stickers implemented, which are the ones I'd use if I bought it, but on reprolabels.com they don't look like they match the plastic very well.

It's going to be a while until they arrive anyway, so I have some time to think on it. If you've still got the anime style stickers and have no intention of using them maybe we can reach some kind of arrangement once my figure arrives?

Update:
    Just won two bids on ebay. One for Classics Starscream and the other Classics Rodimus. $70 for both including postage... the fact that postage is responsible for a full half of that price has me grinding my teeth a bit, but what can you do? I also purchased the Challenge at Cybertron 3 pack (also on ebay).

I get the feeling Rodimus' stats are Hot Rod's and not Prime's:

My collection is really starting to take shape now.
    I'm going to have to wait a while before buying any more figures, but next on my list are United Jazz and United Scourge. It was a really tough call between getting them first and getting the Challenge 3 pack first, but in the end Cyclonus swayed it for me.
    Last edited by nofacej; 26th June 2012 at 12:59 PM.

Decepticon Guest

Octopunch and Hot pants hoolihan (Spinister) arrived today! Ignore the guy in the middle.
    Last edited by Decepticon; 3rd September 2012 at 09:44 AM.

Dag nabbit I wish those were official Takara...

Quote Originally Posted by Decepticon View Post
    Octopunch and Hot pants hoolihan (Spinister) arrived today! Ignore the guy in the middle.
    Holy crab, that Spinister has the most glorious colour palette I've seen in a long time. Do want!

Got my Minelba from Amiami yesteday. Not blowing my skirt up as much as I thought it would when I pre-ordered her but she still looks decent.
    Last edited by Ravagecat; 27th June 2012 at 11:37 AM. Reason: typo

After a fairly long hiatus I'm back in the game.
    My poor wallet hates me once more, but ah well, can't be helped

I finally decided it was about time I got a good set of G1 comics to replace my old ones and complete the set, so off to good old ebay I went and huzzah! I found a great seller who happened to be moving his G1 comics off to a new home
    Now all I need is issue 1 and some of the spin off titles...

Randomly went into BigW today, I wasn't expecting much because I had gone in just a few days ago, but they had stocked some PCC 5-packs! Another stroke of luck
    So added to my collection is Mudslinger, Crankcase, Stakeout and Double Clutch.

Have a few orders on the way from the USA, so more to follow soon...

Won this the other day. Didnt expect much but i received it today and...OMG....it is a mint Jet Wing Optimus Prime!! for only $20 bucks!!!

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/ws/eBayIS...#ht_500wt_1413

the wifey found these today in Big W for $38 EA and surprised me this afternoon with them and what a happy little crankster am i...

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

Been a while since I purchased a Transformer.

Got these two in the mail today

Pick ups from my Japan Trip!

Quote Originally Posted by Skript View Post

Pick ups from my Japan Trip!
    Very nice haul!

May I ask how much that Exclusive TF Galaxy Force Red Exillion set you back?