Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SDCC exclusives now on HTS (America)

Default SDCC exclusives now on HTS (America)

For those able to access the Hasbro Toy Shop site through a friend or shipping forwarder, or willing to pay the exchange rate, the SDCC exclusives are now available there.

The Transformers items...

Devastator - US$180

Hunters 3-pack - US$75

Kreo pack - US$60

Other Non-Transformers items.

Devastator product description.
    Devastator is a raging hammer of chaos, battling voices in his head one nanoklik, then crushing his targets the next. He is the perfect weapon, held back by one imperfection: the circuit-clogging conflict caused by bots unable to wield the very power that they themselves bring to life. The Constructicons struggle to successfully merge their thoughts into one cohesive action, making it difficult to focus the wrath of their combined form. Were they able to harness the full force of their collective power, they would give the Decepticons a weapon capable of pounding entire civilizations to dust. As long as that threat exists, Devastator will loom as a shadow across the universe - an enemy the Autobots - and all the worlds they protect, must fear.

The Decepticons have a whole new wrecking crew that's out to wallop civilization! The Constructicon figures in this heavy-work pack are out to hook, haul, and crush their way to victory over the Autobots. There's Constructicon Hook for bashing, Constructicon Long Haul for hauling the mess away, and 4 more Constructicons with big wheels and bigger jobs to do! The Autobots better watch out if they ever get their act together, because they can combine to form an enormous, unstoppable Devastator figure! It's a 7-in-1 Constructicon combo in the Devastator pack!

Transformers and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro.

Includes 6 Voyager Class Constructicon figures, 4 Devastator weapon/armor accessories, collector card, and instructions.

Features:
    • Combiner Wars pack includes 6 Voyager Class figures
    • Constructicon Hook, Constructicon Long Haul, Constructicon Bonecrusher, Constructicon Scavenger, Constructicon Scrapper, and Constructicon Mixmaster figures
    • Figures combine to create Devastator figure
    • Includes 4 weapon and armor accessories
    Hunter 3-pack product description.
    Facing a Combiner alone is a nearly impossible task. But the Combiner Hunters have abilities other bots do not. Using the power of their Solan sparks, they forge weapons that allow them to hunt the mighty Combiners and stand against them in battle.

The Combiners may be terrible and powerful, but this is one trio of Combiner Hunters that won't back down! This awesome Combiner Hunters pack includes powerful Windblade, Chromia and Arcee figures, and they're all armed with mighty blades that will slash through their Combiner enemies! Start your own Combiner Wars with these Deluxe Class fighters!

Transformers and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro.

Includes 3 Deluxe Class figures, 7 accessories, and instructions.

Features:
    • Combiner Hunters pack includes 3 Deluxe Class figures
    • Windblade, Chromia and Arcee figures are armed with blades
    • Includes 7 fighting accessories
    Kreo pack product description.
    Thirty favorite Transformers characters get totally tubular treatment in this special edition set that celebrates the Cybertron Class of '85! Like the special edition KREON Class of 1984 Yearbook celebrating the 30th anniversary of the debut of the Transformers brand, this "new wave" KRE-O Transformers Cybertron Class of '85 set features 30 amazing Transformers characters. Each character in the set debuted in 1985's second season of the Transformers animated series. The set features fan-favorite characters like Devastator, Grimlock, and Omega Supreme, as well as the KREON debut of Astrotrain, Jetfire and more. Get the figures ready for their laser-background yearbook photos with awesome '80s KREON accessories like a denim jacket, custom feathered hairdo and a prophetic Sports Almanac! It all comes packed in collectible yearbook-style packaging that's ready to display.

KRE-O, Transformers and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro.

Includes 30 KREON figures and '80s accessories.

Features:
    • Special edition set
    • Contains 30 KREON Transformers figures in G1 and G2-inspired decos
    • Comes in collectible yearbook-style packaging with a laser-beam background
    • Includes 12 '80s accessory pieces
    • Characters include Devastator, Grimlock, Astrotrain, Jetfire, and more

Pumped, I've ordered the combiner humnters from Premium Collectables and I just ordered the Kreons from hasbrotoy shop .com. I have a mate who will be travelling back around Christmas who is a dead set champion. Its a bit surprising none of the transformers stuff is selling out yet, I recall the last few years that stuff being really hard to get before selling out.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Last year only the Kreo set sold out (and from what I heard, they took about 9 months to sell the larger two sets), and this year I have seen less interest in the bigger two sets from fans compared to recent years (Dinobots, Metroplex), so unless they produced less units, they might be around for a while and go cheap like last year's have been on ebay.

i really just want that Devastator
    hint hint.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    hint hint.
    What? do you have a birthday coming up?
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    What? do you have a birthday coming up?
    just putting it out there lol

Megatran Guest

It appears the SDCC version doesn't have the 'G1' weapons for each Constructicon.

It's a 7-in-1 Constructicon combo in the Devastator pack!

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    It appears the SDCC version doesn't have the 'G1' weapons for each Constructicon.

Six Constructicons plus Devastator, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    hint hint.
    That's interesting, because after seeing him at ani-con I really disliked the SDCC Devi (although it was still selling like hotcakes) and am feeling much happier that we've pre-ordered the regular version.
    The chrome doesn't do him any favours.

Interestingly at ani-com the Combiner Hunters girls sold out but the Devi didn't despite the great sales.
    They didn't have any Kre-o though (other than micro changer freebies).

Quote Originally Posted by Bladestorm View Post
    That's interesting, because after seeing him at ani-con I really disliked the SDCC Devi (although it was still selling like hotcakes) and am feeling much happier that we've pre-ordered the regular version.
    The chrome doesn't do him any favours.

Interestingly at ani-com the Combiner Hunters girls sold out but the Devi didn't despite the great sales.
    They didn't have any Kre-o though (other than micro changer freebies).

we have had the same thing happen , sold out combiner hunters but not devi