Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SDCC exclusives now on HTS (America)

Who are the reliable shipping forwarders?

There are several available but I've never used one before and would appreciate the advice.

Thanks!

Just want the Kreo set anyone knows where to get the cheapest one?

Quote Originally Posted by Blastwave View Post

There are several available but I've never used one before and would appreciate the advice.

Thanks!
    I've used Bongo recently and they were pretty good. Expensive, but aren't they all?

Quote Originally Posted by Blastwave View Post

Thanks!

I've used shipito.com (no that's not a typo, only one i) for about five years, and each year I'd use them to ship SDCC stuff. One time I bought the giant SDCC helicarrier, so they can do oversized parcels. They can also purchase on your behalf (guided purchase) if Hasbro won't accept a non-US credit card.

Alternately, some of the SDCC stock you can buy direct from Robotkingdom, which would probably come to close the same price once you add in the mail forwarders service costs.

Beast Hunters Fembots looks awesome - I've got mine on display. SO much better in person - photos don't do Windblade and Chromia and arcee justice.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by millhouse View Post
    I've used Bongo recently and they were pretty good. Expensive, but aren't they all?
    Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    I've used shipito.com (no that's not a typo, only one i) for about five years, and each year I'd use them to ship SDCC stuff. One time I bought the giant SDCC helicarrier, so they can do oversized parcels. They can also purchase on your behalf (guided purchase) if Hasbro won't accept a non-US credit card.

Alternately, some of the SDCC stock you can buy direct from Robotkingdom, which would probably come to close the same price once you add in the mail forwarders service costs.

Beast Hunters Fembots looks awesome - I've got mine on display. SO much better in person - photos don't do Windblade and Chromia and arcee justice.
    Thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post

Good feedback on the Fembots, have ordered them from PC, looking forward to the arrival. Might do some comparison shots with the standard Hasbro (and Takara for Windblade) versions.

Quote Originally Posted by prjkt View Post
    Good feedback on the Fembots, have ordered them from PC, looking forward to the arrival. Might do some comparison shots with the standard Hasbro (and Takara for Windblade) versions.
    ditto.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

My US mate just ordered my Kreo set for me.... yAY! 68 US posted to him

All three Transformers exclusives are still in stock too... which is amazing compared to previous years. Last year the Kreo set was sold out before or soon after it was in-stock on HTS, while the years before, the exclusives often sold out at SDCC, which meant it was rare for items to even show up on HTS... and if they did, they would usually sell out within an hour.

I was just trying to order the three items through a shipping forwarder, and the Kreo set and Devastator are currently showing as "pre-order" now... so maybe they are selling well, and they are waiting for more stock to show up.
    Last edited by griffin; 1st August 2015 at 02:47 AM.

The items keep alternating between "in stock" and "pre-order" on the HTS site, and I'm not sure why. At least they don't say "sold out" yet.

I just submitted an order through PriceUSA, which I've used before, so is one I trust.

Total of the three items - US$315
    Domestic shipping - US$16
    International shipping estimate - US$68 (if it is under 3.5kg - but could end up being more)
    Insurance - US$8 (not optional)

Total in US - $408
    Total in AU - $581 (at 0.701 exchange rate)

More expensive than I'd like, but that's thanks to the exchange rate... and buying from any other US$ source is going to be just as bad anyway.

Considering the amounts people are still charging for these on ebay (despite the cheaper option on HTS), and since they are not showing up on BBTS or SNStoys (an online store I've bought from before), I'm only left with the HTS option if I want all three without paying for three lots of postage.

Hopefully they stay in stock just a couple days longer.