Page 12 of 40 FirstFirst ... 278910111213141516172232 ... LastLast

Thread: FansProject Upcoming Projects~!!!

Mmmm that combiner looks sweet!

But superions upgrade definately looks bad ass awesome links and pics! thanks zippo

jet boat thing looks a lot like broadside...

um.. this may be a suitable spin-off thread,
    but FansProject seems to have their a**es covered by not calling it Rodimus prime, Springer and wreck gar etc... but have used different ambiguous names instead like protector, defender and collector respectively....

Their design is so much different to anything that hasbro have ever produced (percentage-wise) so surely they wont be able to claim copyright or IP on them....

Plus people like F_R et. al. pump out massive custom toys each day and make bulk cash selling them yet i doubt they pay any royalties to HasTakTom too.....

Interview on Seibertron.com

so we have an Iceage combiner (Mammoth, Sabertooth Tiger, Bear, Rhino, Deer) -loose the deer and put a Walrus in! then my dream of a walrus TF will come true!

"Defender" who is a "threechanger" -claims not to know any 'Springer'
    "Collector" he collects "junk" -claims not to know any 'Wrecks' or 'Gars'
    "Warbot" bigmofo who is also a "threechanger" looks to be a jet and boat type thing -probabaly likes to WRECKERS up a joint dont get on his BROADSIDE! *wink*wink*

Quote Originally Posted by bruticus View Post
    Plus people like F_R et. al. pump out massive custom toys each day and make bulk cash selling them yet i doubt they pay any royalties to HasTakTom too.....
    I don't think this is comparable as the toys used in those customs WERE purchased from HasTak.

I hope you are right as I do like Fan Projects and will continue to support it but keep in mind that Hasbro is a massive corporation with plenty of legal resources so if they want to do something they can.

Very exciting. I particularly like the idea of a 'new' Scramble City Special Team. And Warbot - who looks like he has faces for both of his divergent character models/original toy prototype and production version. Plus if he's big that's more appropriate than his 1986 toy.

Hello does anyone know if the superion upgrades might be able to be attached to bruticus maximus as well? if not I suppose they will make a custom upgrade especially for it. The Protector upgrade looks nice also. The trailer looks awesome especially with the extra weapons. Hell everything looks good. All the other stuff looks like its still in the conceptual stage.

Okay - their solution to where Optimus Prime's trailer disappears to is genius:

http://www.tfclub.com/toys/tfx02/06.jpg