Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910

Thread: Power of the Primes toyline leaked

Quote Originally Posted by Jellico View Post
    Did you see the reposed Scattershot pic?

Hun-gurrr is a modified Silverbolt with the legs forming the beast necks. The arms form the back legs and some dinky fold up fore legs are attached to the back of his hips.
    What intrigues me is the kibble on the beast's tummy (bot's back). It is almost down to the ground. The gesalt's chest would be stored on the necks/legs and the back should be clean. So what is it? It looks like the tail mis transformed. It is where I would expect it to be on a Silverbolt (aircraft nose) but how does it get over the head to rest on the bot's chest in bot mode.
    Yeah I've seen the conspiracy theory that he's Silverbolt (I personally think if he's not a new mould he'll be a Sky Lynx heavy heavy retool.), but that really doesn't excuse it. I have that attachment to Hun-Gurrr, that others have for the Predacons or the Seekers, or what have you. And especially since his original toy is absolutely one that could haves followed Hasbro and TakaraTomys current 'Take the G1 toy, add some modern engineering/joints and go'

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Well Sky Lynx is a Silverbolt mod too

https://static.seibertron.com/images...909-215241.png

Just after seeing this I don't like your chances.

It is a bit like the guys questioning the combining Dinobots. They don't combine because someone wanted combining Dinobots. They combine so the base engineering can be used across a bunch of beasts that people do expect to combine. Eg Rippersnapper/Slag. Once you make your peace with that the rest is easier to accept.
    Last edited by griffin; 19th September 2017 at 03:00 PM. Reason: replaced hotlinked image with link

Honestly, it might be that stupid tail in the chest I'm having the most problem with.

bowspearer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jellico View Post
    It looks like the tail mis transformed.
    It's more likely looking at the arm post locations that it's been misassembled with the torso back to front.

Wouldn't be the first time a test shot or proto has been put together wrongly.

Confirmation from the leaked Hasbro images, of the third wave of Cyber Battalion toys - Shockwave and Sideswipe - listed at a wholesaler.