Thread: Robotkingdom posting deadline for Christmas

Megatran Guest

Default Robotkingdom posting deadline for Christmas

RK's FaceBook page states the Registered Air Mail Parcel posting deadline to Australia is 10/12/2013, if you want to receive your order before Christmas. EMS will not have posting deadline.

It appears those who ordered MP Smokescreen with RK may have to wait after Christmas to receive the order (release date is 14 Dec). I'm hoping this is not the case.
    Last edited by Megatran; 13th November 2013 at 11:10 AM. Reason: Correcting typo

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    It appears those who ordered MP Smokescreen with RK may have to wait after Christmas to receive the order (release date is 14 Dec). I'm hoping this is not the case.
    I always thought there was a chance of this... sad face but it'll be my birthday not long after that so yay.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

smokescreen is released end of Dec so I do not know where you get the info you can get it before Christmas.

My source is from numerous Japanese toys stores such as Hobbyseach etc...

So there you go.

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    smokescreen is released end of Dec so I do not know where you get the info you can get it before Christmas.

So there you go.
    Just quoting RK online store website. Start shipping 14 December.

So there you go.
    Where are you getting that date from? Japanese retailers have it listed as 14/12 also, not the end of December.

He should arrive in Australia before Xmas if you are shipping him by EMS.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Where are you getting that date from? Japanese retailers have it listed as 14/12 also, not the end of December.

He should arrive in Australia before Xmas if you are shipping him by EMS.
    hmm...yeah you might be right, I saw wrong. But its Christmas means you wont get it on time, even ems may be delayed.

hmm...yeah you might be right, I saw wrong. But its Christmas means you wont get it on time, even ems may be delayed.
    One of the MP's came out around mid December last year, got him with plenty of time to spare. I've placed lots of orders around Christmas, only one item was delayed. It got from the US to Australia in 3 days, got to Gladstone in 2 days which is normal. It then sat at Australia Post locally here till February because locally there was a shortage of drivers.

Besides my Aunt works for Australia Post as a Manager and told me that they are busy all year round now thanks to internet shopping, Christmas isn't the big deal it used to be.

Just because it's Christmas time doesn't mean you won't get Smokescreen on time.

My MP Redalert was posted that time last year. Arrived on x mas eve.

I have been sending them emails since last week in regards to an order I made 11 days ago on an "Available Now!" item that is yet to be shipped and a faulty order that arrived about a week ago.

No reply whatsoever. I am not sure if they are even receiving emails.