0 0%

0 0%
  • 5 - its so so

2 3.64%

2 3.64%

6 10.91%

18 32.73%

6 10.91%
  • 10 - BUY IT !!! or forever be shamed!!

19 34.55%
Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 123456781323 ... LastLast

Thread: War For Cybertron Game Review

Quote Originally Posted by Hereticpoo View Post
    Before you play for the first time the PS3 version install takes 10-15 mins to copy itself to the harddrive. Go make a coffee and tell the mrs you'll be unavailable for a few hours.
    The second time I booted it took a couple of minutes to load the main menu screen, with the message 'Checking...' and a status circle on screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Hereticpoo View Post
    There's more character development in the first 10 mins than there was in the whole ROTF movie....
    So very, very true.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetfire View Post
    I wonder if the sale date starting in the last week of the financial year has something to do with it. I think your last point might be close to the truth. EB have dropped it from 79.99 to 59.99? 61 @ BigW that's great value.

There are no reviews out yet but I predict this game will be well received.
    is that true about EB?

The game is average in pretty much all respects, but I'll be dammed if I'm not having fun! Great for TF fans, but that's about all.

I quite liked the dialogue, I was playing as Thundercracker and Skywarp saying I should figure out the way past the door 'cos I'm the brainy one was pretty cool.
    Actually I rather liked the dialogue between the seekers, Starscream mocking Skywarps stupidity, and his pitiful attempts at a comeback, TC getting picked on by SW for his intelligence etc.

Fan Boi score: 8/10
    Gamer score: 6/10

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    is that true about EB?
    You know I was looking at it last night, I think on the ebgames website it had 79.99 crossed out and 59.99.. Not sure what I was looking at now, but either way.. if BigW is selling it for $61 I will take it back and price match that (within 7 days).

Quote Originally Posted by Jetfire View Post
    You know I was looking at it last night, I think on the ebgames website it had 79.99 crossed out and 59.99.. Not sure what I was looking at now, but either way.. if BigW is selling it for $61 I will take it back and price match that (within 7 days).
    Or get them to price-match themselves seeing as how they're advertising it for that price. I'm surprised EB are doing it so cheap, especailly cheaper than Big W.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutsman Heavy View Post
    The game is average in pretty much all respects, but I'll be dammed if I'm not having fun! Great for TF fans, but that's about all.

I quite liked the dialogue, I was playing as Thundercracker and Skywarp saying I should figure out the way past the door 'cos I'm the brainy one was pretty cool.
    Actually I rather liked the dialogue between the seekers, Starscream mocking Skywarps stupidity, and his pitiful attempts at a comeback, TC getting picked on by SW for his intelligence etc.

Fan Boi score: 8/10
    Gamer score: 6/10
    Sounds like it'll be good enough for me
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

The review from IGN is up and WFC scored a very respectable 90%.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Without giving away any spoilers, there are some interesting tidbits in the Concept Art extra once you've finished Campaign. Given the amount of detail in some of the characters, I wouldn't be surprised if we saw them as part of DLC.

I no I shouldn't but I'm getting excited about this one. From all I've heard WFC is far superior to all the previous TF games and after reading the IGN review I'm convinced.

I get the impression though, that this won't sell as well even though its a better game.

tformers.com has their review up now as well.

looks encouraging as a game, but especially for fans.
    Twit and insta @lukeabarnett