Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Kenner CENTURIONS

Default centurions

Hi again heres my updated collection and also a scanned copy of decals for max ray sea bat.

http://img85.imageshack.us/i/img2281d.jpg/

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/5692/image0ur.jpg

Default hey sliderguy...

You have a nice collection, but...

You really need to display it on a bigger shelf, looks kind of cramped up.

I like the look of the UK boxes, only reallly familiar with the US and Canadian versions. Are they just english or are they multi-lingual european versions?

Can you post some more detailed pics of the Max Ray and Dr Terror boxes please?

Quote Originally Posted by d*r*j* View Post
    I have just aquired 3 Ace McClouds MIB.

The boxes were a bit squashed but I was fairly happy with them in general. I'll probably keep 2 of them, but I have 2 loose Aces as well, so that leaves one up for grabs. If you are interested then PM me and offer a trade.
    I am interested in one of your loose Ace Mclouds. I will PM you

Quote Originally Posted by sliderguy View Post
    Wow 3 ace in MIB, very impressive. Iv acquired 5 empty centurion boxes which im going to put the figures in. This includes wildweasel, tidal blast, dr Terror, strafer, skybolt and max ray cruiser but no insert. Now im after other empty boxes which i can put the rest of my collection in. Im pretty surprised how mint the boxes are asides from a very few edge wear.

Picture will be posted tommorow.
    I recently won an ebay item that came with a whole bunch of boxes such as Traumatiser. They aren't in the best condition though

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    I recently won an ebay item that came with a whole bunch of boxes such as Traumatiser. They aren't in the best condition though
    A couple of weeks ago maybe on Aussie ebay? I was in the running for that auction and I regret not going harder and winning it. Haha.

Im only missing one piece and thats the black stabalizer for jake rockwell detonator.

I have also got 80+ spare parts for centurions for sale if anyone is intrested.

I reckon I've got an extra of this piece that you desire. Might have a look at your spares and we can work out a trade.

Default centurions

Thats great happy to trade.

It may look cramped but ive actually made more space in there. My first display i couldnt even get the figures from the back. This caused the collection to calapse on each other whilst attempting to reach from the back. arrrggg.

The main ones that i like ive displayed. The harder ones to get sea bat and traumatizer. Makes the collection a tad unique. hehe.

I just may need a bigger shelf after all anyway for my centurions collection.

Will post pics of the individual boxes. Also im trying to look for a good price on ink for my printer. Need to reproduce the decals and stick them on my sea bat.

hey sliderguy, did you get my pm?

Default centurions

heres a different collection but may flog them off. Surprisingly got these very very cheap.

http://img707.imageshack.us/i/img2324b.jpg/

jake rockwell hornet with decals this time to add to my collection.

http://img3.imageshack.us/i/img2325kn.jpg/

I dig the Communications pack