Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Movie Voyagers delayed for Australia

Default Movie Voyagers delayed for Australia

For all those people wondering why there are no Voyagers found with the rest of the "April" Movie toys at the Australian retailers so far, well, from two independent sources, they won't be released until late May - early June... which could mean that there wasn't enough units produced in the first batch to go to every country and we have to wait for Wave 1 (Optimus & Grimlock)... or, we miss wave 1 and are just going to straight into wave 2 (Megatron & maybe Optimus).

But no need to panic just yet as we will be getting the Voyager size here... we just have to wait a couple more weeks to see what we do get here first.
    And even if we miss out on Wave 1 here, that Voyager Grimlock has been released several times already since TF4 in 2014 so one should be fairly easy to find, and Optimus is likely to be redecoed many times over the next couple of years (but I would expect Optimus will be the case-mate to Wave 2 with Megatron).

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    For all those people wondering why there are no Voyagers found with the rest of the "April" Movie toys at the Australian retailers so far, well, from two independent sources, they won't be released until late May - early June... which could mean that there wasn't enough units produced in the first batch to go to every country and we have to wait for Wave 1 (Optimus & Grimlock)... or, we miss wave 1 and are just going to straight into wave 2 (Megatron & maybe Optimus).

But no need to panic just yet as we will be getting the Voyager size here... we just have to wait a couple more weeks to see what we do get here first.
    And even if we miss out on Wave 1 here, that Voyager Grimlock has been released several times already since TF4 in 2014 so one should be fairly easy to find, and Optimus is likely to be redecoed many times over the next couple of years (but I would expect Optimus will be the case-mate to Wave 2 with Megatron).
    Thanks for the update; don't need another Grim (have 2 of that Voyager from the last movie) but want that Prime

Maybe it's just my end of the country but I have not seen any movie figures on the shelves at all. So it's not just Voyagers I haven't seen.

Luckily got Titans Return Optimus and Megatron while trying to hunt down the new Optimus. Sucks about the delay. I'm sure alot of us are keen to grab him after all the good reviews

Hoping to pick up the Voyager Grimlock, probably my favourite deco behind my Nemesis Grimlock. Thanks for the heads up griff

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post

I was under the assumption wave 1 was optimus and grimlock (which explains the reviews) followed by megatron and hound in wave 2 (judging by some of the early released toys)?

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    I was under the assumption wave 1 was optimus and grimlock (which explains the reviews) followed by megatron and hound in wave 2 (judging by some of the early released toys)?
    I should have looked at the TFs toy checklist... as it says Hound and Megatron are indeed wave 2.

That makes it more of a concern having a delay with the Voyagers, as it could mean we miss out on one of those two waves, as we wouldn't have enough turnover of stock before wave 3 is released from the Factory (which is said to have Bumblebee and Scorn, so a re-release of the toys in the first two waves wouldn't occur until wave 4... if we get that far here).

OPTIMUS AND GRIMLOCK SPOTTED IN MELBOURNE!!!

Saw both of these in a Toyworld in Melbourne this morning, 52.99 each

**edit.... Price was wrong**
    Last edited by Krayt; 16th May 2017 at 11:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    OPTIMUS AND GRIMLOCK SPOTTED IN MELBOURNE!!!

Saw both of these in a Toyworld in Melbourne this morning, 54.99 each

Now at ToysRUs Garden City so should be going everywhere now.
    Wave 1 - Optimus and Grimlock... $50.

Last edited by griffin; 16th May 2017 at 03:11 PM.