Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 515202122232425

Thread: Fall of Cybertron figures! (images added - post 21)

I'd be inclined to think that whoever did the 'metallic' effetc while photoshopping accidentally whacked up the colours while they were there. These guys just get brighter and brighter with each shot!!

Man I'd love to see them with some dirty paint work and a bit of drybrushing!

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post

Man I'd love to see them with some dirty paint work and a bit of drybrushing!
    You can just apply that statement to the entire WFC / FOC line, methinks...

Quote Originally Posted by VGMStudios View Post
    the only one i dont like is swindle. Im mean look at him. What the heck happened?
    Bruticus still looks like he suffers from the chicken sendrom but Ive seen a video from collection DX at toy fair and it doesnt look that bad in video as it does in picture format.

VGM out...
    Yeah, Swindle's my least favourite one. He looks like Alternators Swindle who I didn't like either.

From Seibertron's coverage of the Singapore convention, comments that might please some folk:
    Interestingly, during the Q&A session, one fan asked if they’d be releasing a more game accurate colored version of Bruticus. Jerry said that they’re actually still working on the final colors for the initial release-are aware of fan comments online.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    From Seibertron's coverage of the Singapore convention, comments that might please some folk:
    Well, at least that confirms what Hasbro officials at NYCC were saying - Am still curious to see what results though.
    Had to laugh though at the misguided... bloke, who asked if HasTak would ever consider collaborating with 3rd Party companies on the 'Ultimate Figure'; what did he think they were going to say?

They already released two different "official" colour version images... and they are still working on final colours. They've already pitched the new brighter colours to retailers, so may not be able to do much with their September release colours.
    Last edited by griffin; 12th March 2012 at 01:32 PM.

I don't think retailers would care too much if the colours were slightly (or more) different ("colors may vary"). They are sold on "group of five that each kid will want to complete = one purchase becomes five = $$$$$".

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    They are sold on "group of five that each kid will want to complete = one purchase becomes five = $$$$$".
    Makes me think of a South Park episode where Cartman is organising which kid will get him which Mega Man so he can merge them into Ultra Mega Man
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Phoenix View Post
    Makes me think of a South Park episode where Cartman is organising which kid will get him which Mega Man so he can merge them into Ultra Mega Man
    ...And there's always one Relo who you're expecting to get you Yellow Mega Man, only for them to turn around and give you 'Ants in The Pants'.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    ...And there's always one Relo who you're expecting to get you Yellow Mega Man, only for them to turn around and give you 'Ants in The Pants'.
    I remember that one. Major LOLs were had
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503