Thread: Just in at Gundam Universe

Default Just in at Gundam Universe

Hi OTCA!

Firstly this is the official Gundam Universe thread, apologises it has taken me this long to post on here - it has been an insane couple of months (moving shop, convention season, trying to launch new website etc!)

We just had a new shipment in from our suppliers - here is a bunch of the items here - mostly Wave 1 Deluxe ($27), Wave 2 Voyagers ($45), Wave 2 Titan Masters ($9), Wave 1 Legends ($17).

We also have still Wave 2 Leaders ($75), Wave 1 Voyagers ($45) and some Wave 1 Titan Masters ($9) available as well.

We are in the middle of launching our new website - it got massively delayed to a PayPal issue which to even diagnose to test further resulted us in taking down the current one. The new one should be up today - or Monday (as they don't like to launch on Friday / weekends).

Big shout out to Gekisou who was assisting me in some of the notification pieces whilst I have been busy on the new website and shopfront.

Feel free to PM me, or email me at mike@gundamuniverse.com.au if you have any enquiries or wish to get one of these items!

P.S. - This is about a 1/3rd... I still have a stack in boxes still sitting ready to go

Leader-class Optimus Prime and Blaster have also arrived at our wholesaler.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

You are most welcome to post in the Gundam thread to sell Gundam items especially metal builds.

Hi everybody!

We are back with a new store front in Oakleigh with our official opening on the 18th of November. If you are in the Victoria area, come say hi.

https://www.facebook.com/officialgun...verse/?fref=ts