Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 25th Anniversary Unicron Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by yoshi594 View Post
    Looks awesome by himself. Amazon ships toys to aus right?
    Amazon is like an agent, a bit like Ebay's stores. You search for a product, and it will list the people or businesses that have it for sale (including themselves). You then use Amazon's checkout/payment system to buy the item, no matter who it is actually coming from.
    A lot of toys are restricted to just within the US, depending on who is the actual source of the item - some will say on the product page, while others will tell you when you proceed to checkout.

I can't find the 25th Unicron on Amazon, so they mustn't have it in yet (and mustn't do pre-orders).
    When they get it in, if it won't ship internationally, check out ebay.

Don't know when it happened, but Amazon (and not third party sellers via Amazon do ship selected toys internationally. You can order Dark of the Moon and Kre-o sets, as well as Unicron.

USA news sites went live with Amazon having Unicron in stock.
    Managed to order 4, shipped direct to New Zealand for contacts here who wanted.

Sold out as I went to make another order for 4 more ..

Yep, Zippo's right.

Here's the link to the Amazon page and here's a link to TFW showing that some managed to pick them up but many have missed out and with quite a few suggesting that certain online retailers may of bought up massive amounts as they've been known to do so in the past.

Just ordered Unicron from them half expecting it to not work (The will not send to AUS thing ) And IT WORKED only $59 and $10 postage. WHAT! So cheap. I checked that I put my details in right twice.

But now it looks like he is sold out. Glad I did not listen to my wife and just grabbed it BWhahahaha

It's back in stock, with a note saying that more are coming.
    Keep re-checking if it sells out again.

(I managed to order one, shipped for under AU$70... not bad. But damn, that was scary though thinking some toy-dealer scalper snapped them all up to resell at twice the price)

He is in stock, ready to ship from Amazon (first wave sold out).
    they WILL ship this internationally!
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Given the price it's going for on Amazon, it's a great alternative for anyone that can't afford the 2010 version (which seems to be going for between $200 - $350 on eBay right now).
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Hehehe... in the last 30mins while I've been checking the link, it's gone from 'out of stock' to 'only 16 left' to 'in stock' with no 'only' message, suggesting that they have restocked with heaps more.

And yes, it is good to be able to get it shipped to Australia... it is so frustrating trying to order other toys from them and being denied due to location.

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    He is in stock, ready to ship from Amazon (first wave sold out).
    they WILL ship this internationally!
    Awesome! Just bit the bullet and placed an order for one (since it's cheap!)

Quote Originally Posted by Vector Prime View Post
    Awesome! Just bit the bullet and placed an order for one (since it's cheap!)
    Pricetag is much more appealing than the Takara version. Plus he comes with "Kranix" instead of some crummy non G1 minicon