Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415

Thread: MP-31 - Masterpiece Delta Magnus (Diaclone coloured Ultra Magnus).

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    I hate early pre orders and we fork out so much money too soon.
    I wished there is an international law where things cannot be listed as pre order unless less than 3 months.
    Then order through somewhere like BBTS who don't charge until the item is in stock?

Or enjoy the fact that, for the early payment, PC offer a substantially lower price (especially true if you're in Australia and it's over $100 so qualifies for free shipping).

Quote Originally Posted by millhouse View Post
    Then order through somewhere like BBTS who don't charge until the item is in stock?

Or enjoy the fact that, for the early payment, PC offer a substantially lower price (especially true if you're in Australia and it's over $100 so qualifies for free shipping).
    My thoughts too. So far out of the 15 or so things I have on order through PC, I've had 2 sent out, Delta was one. He was fairly cheap to order, and had mine sent out not too long after they got him in. Alot of other stuff they have that I ordered has been delayed on the other end and not PC. So far my experience with them is stellar to the point I was given a discount code. The long waits are no issue for me

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by millhouse View Post

I also hate paying too much unnecessary as well. Bbts is at way too high .
    I am not going to play dumb and dumber here. I am just stating a fact that some pre orders should not happen if it is over 6 months.

I am not a moron who do not know which stores can do what however i wished such a rule was implemented so I can see my items at a closer time range rather than taking forever.

My longest wait so far is one year payment upfront because bbts don't hold the product. So you are just sucked in to pay or miss out.

This isn't the stores fault lets get this out of the way but is the manufacturer who call the shots. That is my point getting across.

Wouldn't it be ironic that pre orders for mp Megatron is now opened and is released in two years time? You could not possibly know what happens by then. Bbts may close down or PC and hence a rule of Po should be there.

I have swayed out of topic here so I apologise

Anyway I noticed that delta Magnus can be bought cheaper at auctions than retail stores of course PC would have been the best if you did not miss out.
    Last edited by drifand; 4th October 2016 at 05:41 PM.