Thread: Birth - 1st of Earthspark

Default Birth - 1st of Earthspark

The first of four stories that takes place a year after DOTM ended. After seeing the movie back in in 2011, I had to make a few changes in order to make it suit what I wanted, especially in regards to Ironhide, Megatron, and Starscream dying in the movie. So basically there are a lot of changes, and there are explanations as to how they survive, but I'm going to submit them soon when I have time to figure out some things.

So, since the story is kind of big, I'm willing to link you guys to the story along with the summary so that you can know what its really about. Hope you enjoy!

Birth

Summary: A young mech is born from the Allspark and is discovered by a homeless woman named Tracy Bloomwood. She takes him underneath her wing and teaches him the basics of survival, passing on her streetsmart skills so that he may survive. She names him Hot Rod after seeing the flames coating his body and his revving engine. 6 years later, Optimus Prime and his Autobots have disbanded from NEST in order to protect themselves and the humans they have sworn to protect, but still maintain that alliance with the humans and hunt down any remaining Decepticons that threaten life.

But one winter day, Teletrann-One picks up an energy signature that has no public service record. Determined to find out what is going on, Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Ironhide, Sideswipe, and Ratchet set off to find out who it is. Much to their surprise, they discover Barricade and Onslaught attempting to capture a flame-coloured mech.

With Hot Rod now one of them, and as time passes on, the Autobots start discovering pieces of an ancient prophecy foretelling a great evil.

But deep in the shadows, Megatron lurks, waiting for the perfect moment to strike and make Optimus suffer for his humiliation.

Through trials, battles, hardships, mistakes, training, and bonds of friendship, Hot Rod begins to understand more about his own kind and about his role. But what does his future have to do with Optimus Prime? And will he step up to the plate when the time finally comes?

Series: Earthspark

Rating: T for language and violence

Category: Action/Adventure/Hurt/Comfort/Friendship/Angst/Family

Ooh! - This sounds rather interesting Spirit, I'll be definitely giving it a read once I can find a decent amount of time to sit and absorb it.
    (Still got to get around to reading the finished TransWarp story too )