Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Greetings Out There

Default Greetings Out There

Greetings fellow Aussie transformer fans,
    My name is White_Noise, and I'm a transformaholic.

I'm a new addition to the site, so thought I'd let people know a little about me.

Well basically, I've been into transformers since I can remember. As a kid, i loved the show and loved the toys, but eventually transformers seemed to disappear (or so it seemed for me). Many years later, I just happened to notice some Beast Machine toys on a shelf in a Toys R Us store on the way to the gaming section with some mates, and right then and there my passion for transformers was reignited. Despite the ridicule I received for being a high schooler buying a kids toy instead of the awesome new computer game, I must say that I still believe I made the right choice.

Since then, my collection has grown exponentially. I've kinda lost track of how many I have ... but I think it should atleast be in the 200's by now. Unlike most people, I know exactly where the transformers I had as a kid are located.

I'm not very familiar to this site, however I do recognise some of the names from other transformer sites. I look forward to getting to know a lot more names over time.

White_Noise

hi White_Noise,
    welcome and glad to see you here participating in a local forum :P

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Hey Mate!

A word of warning, They've been trying to keep me straight-jacketed but they haven't been doing a very good job of it...

I wish I could remember where all my old transformers were. Would have saved me a boat load when I got them again.

Welcome to the boards, oh and don't worry about ridicule, who says you can't have both Transformers and Games?
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong!

Mabuhay and welcome to the board! Oooh Isnt your Id name that of the white Autobot cassette tape medic? I think I saw one in Reprolabels site... enjoy the craziness and do post pics of your collection! We love looking at collections here.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Wow, didn't expect such quick replies. Cheers for the warm reception!

iceburn: I would have joined sooner, but I only just found it
    Pulse: I dont blame them. It's freezing. I'd want to keep a spare jacket with extra long sleeves for myself too!
    Golden Phoenix: Yes, its ironic ... those people now have several transformer related games and want to have a go at transforming any new additions to my collection.
    Robzy: Where's my damn energon goodie?
    liegeprime: "white Autobot cassette tape medic" It is? Slag, I was going for something unique. I do have some tf pics, just need to find and reduce sizes first. Will definitely get them posted eventually

White_Noise

Welcome aboard. I can't believe u started in Beast Machines. By all accounts, its one of the trainwrecks of TF toylines. But hey, at least u're here, right?
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

welcome aboard!!

Welcome to Ozformers dude.

General rule of thumb for the board. Ignore anything posted by Pulse
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503