Page 1 of 12 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: MP-14+ Alert Anime Color Edition

Default MP-14+ Alert Anime Color Edition

From TFW2005

Hot off the release of MP-29 Laserwave, TakaraTomy has announced the next entry of their Masterpiece toy line, MP-14+ Alert Anime Color Edition. As its name suggest, this version of Masterpiece Red Alert will be paint in a color scheme much closer to the character’s on screen appearance. The most telling difference between the two versions is the off-white paint replacing the pure white seen on the original release. The silver on the rims, weapon and robot mode feet will also be replaced by that off-white color. Lastly, the accessory part used for emulating “Circuit Trouble” will be molded in a clear orange instead of clear blue.

According to the listing, this release will be priced at 8,424 yen and is schedule for released on September 24th. This item is a TakaraTomy Mall exclusive within Japan with preorders open from April 11th to May 9th, but if history is any indicator, we may see this released through Hasbro Asian and consequently through online retailers as well. If you did not get the chance to pick up Red Alert the first time around, stay tuned to this space for the latest preorder information for MP-14+.

Which brings us to where we are today...

Oh man I hope they do this for MP soundwave

Man, and we've still got the Deep Cover one in black yet to be released. These things are going to fill a whole Detolf lol

I'm collecting my MP's based on characters from the cartoon but honestly the difference isn't enough to make me fork out another wad.

Whilst they're spending time and money on recolours, there's a certain black seeker which needs re-issuing *cough*

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Wiggum View Post
    Whilst they're spending time and money on recolours, there's a certain black seeker which needs re-issuing *cough*
    They're giving the seeker mold a rest while they abuse this mold...

This will be a good chance for me to test out buying it direct from TakaraTomyMall since I didn't get through the whole process when I was going for the EVA Prime. This one won't sell put quickly so I can take my time doing it right.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I take it as I missed this one due to late collecting

TakaraTomy know how to wring every dollar out of a mold.

This one's almost taking the piss... thankfully for myself an easy pass!

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Shouldn't the "colour " subject to Lamborghini approval?
    Hence I think colour was never the case just like lemon yellow bee when they do release.