Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: MP Megatron 2.0 prototype leak?

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Now we're talking!

Just the stress of getting one.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    The move away from realistic looking gun to better looking robot is a good thing as far as I'm concerned.

I've never seen a transforming Megatron toy official or otherwise without some form of compromise this is no different.

Call yourself a collector? Multiple Megatrons are never enough.

Even if this isn't a TT Megs, I prefer the design on the robot mode over the others. I'd get this one for sure

ok... here is my money...

Now, how to buy this without needing to jump thru all the hoops and loops to own a "gun" toy

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Looks like a desperate attempt to me. Yes for bot, no for gun.

I still don't mind 3p ones. They have their own plus that I think this lacks.

It be very interesting if is offical as 3p still wins in terms of selling theirs with no alt mode shown and for TT to change their box concept may screw up the whole vibe. So I think this will be red flag as opposed to the 3p ones.

I'll pick this one up as it's TakTom's official Megatron and his robot mode is the best one out there. Maybe a perfect bot and alt mode Megatron is the unobtainable holy grail waiting to be discovered.

Getting one into WA shouldn't be hard as its just a import permit needed from WAPOL, and that's doing things the boy scout way.

What gun? I am importing a toy robot
    Spiderken Away!

Quote Originally Posted by spiderken17 View Post
    What gun? I am importing a toy robot
    Exactly Manufacturers are savvy enough to have Megs boxed in robot form. If he was boxed in gun form, he would've been a big red light on the xray scanners. My impression is that he comes to customs attention when imported in commercial quantities, or just plain bad luck.

I've said before that if I hadn't ticked the firearms box on my customs form, my MP05 would likely have gone through undetected.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Nobody asked about Optimus 3.0 I am surprised as I think is also done seeing infernos gift.

Just watch.

I better put a bit of money aside for this in case it turns out to be legit. I would normally order from HLJ, but given I don't feel like dealing with customs BS myself I'll get it from PC. Since PC is here in Queensland they should have no issue selling it after getting it through customs.

Going by the looks of it this Megatron shouldn't be as fragile as MP-5. I have only transformed MP-5 a couple of times over the years because I don't want to break him.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.