Page 124 of 183 FirstFirst ... 104114119120121122123124125126127128129134144 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1830

Thread: Transformers Venting thread!

Question for those who work in retail: does this sort of thing happen more frequently during school hols?

Is it just me, or is sentinel prime's Titan masters head in the wrong way?
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

My Combiner Wars Gen2 Menasor arrived a little crushed, most likely from the postal service (here or in America, as it was from Amazon)...

It had so much pressure on the top of the front surface of the box, it pushed one of Motormaster's exhausts through the box and pushed up one of the front wheels so that it snapped off two of the three tabs that hold it in the hole.

At least the wheel is the same colour as the regular Motormaster, so one day I might come across a cheap junker to replace it.
    (I'm not going to try to get it replaced by Amazon because it doesn't look like it was done before it was sent, and it wouldn't be right to get it replaced by an Australian retailer, as it would waste a whole set just for one wheel that I can eventually get from a regular Motormaster.)

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    My Combiner Wars Gen2 Menasor arrived a little crushed, most likely from the postal service (here or in America, as it was from Amazon)...

It had so much pressure on the top of the front surface of the box, it pushed one of Motormaster's exhausts through the box and pushed up one of the front wheels so that it snapped off two of the three tabs that hold it in the hole.

At least the wheel is the same colour as the regular Motormaster, so one day I might come across a cheap junker to replace it.
    (I'm not going to try to get it replaced by Amazon because it doesn't look like it was done before it was sent, and it wouldn't be right to get it replaced by an Australian retailer, as it would waste a whole set just for one wheel that I can eventually get from a regular Motormaster.)
    Bossman.... I have some white primes here I got to cannibalise the hip ratchets... Wheels are yours if you want them

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Bossman.... I have some white primes here I got to cannibalise the hip ratchets... Wheels are yours if you want them
    Only if you aren't going to need them... that would be great if I can have one.
    I wonder if it would be thin enough to go in a letter envelope and not cost more in postage. If it is too fat, I can get it off you next time I'm in Melbourne (which would be Toyfair in March).
    Let me know if you need my address.
    Thanks.

Surely it's at least worth notifying Amazon, I realise that they ship cheaply to save money but seriously, damage is damage and it's theirs and the postal systems responsibility.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

^Agreed, I think it's worth giving the feedback. If it were purchased from Amazon themselves then I don't think that it's unreasonable to enquire about a replacement.

I would contact Amazon politely. Every time I've had something damaged in transit, they've been super great to deal with, even if I've had to send the damaged one back and be reimbursed.

+1 for talking to amazon. they sent me replacement IDW hardcover volumes because my order was damaged in transit. the replacements weren't really packed any better and still seemed damaged but but i can now choose the least bad of the bunch...