View Poll Results: Which is your favourite?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Antagony

0 0%
  • B'Boom

1 5.88%
  • Double Punch

0 0%
  • Grizzly-1 / Barbearian

0 0%
  • Inferno

8 47.06%
  • Polar Claw

3 17.65%
  • Sandstorm

0 0%
  • Scorponok

4 23.53%
  • Transquito

1 5.88%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who is your favourite Mega Beast Wars Transformer?

Default Who is your favourite Mega Beast Wars Transformer?

As with the other polls, we're looking at which was your favourite toy at during the Beast Wars period. Thanks.

There will be new polls in the future for Transmetals etc., so don't fret if there's a Mega figure that you don't see here now. I've even included Con exclusives.

P.S.: The future Beast Wars II poll will not include Apache, as that toy is identical to B'Boom. I know that the characters are separate, but these polls are exclusively looking at toys. I do intend to include Big Mos in the poll though, so no need to vote on Transquito if Big Mos happens to be your favourite. Basically future polls including Takara BW TFs will exclude toys that are identical to their Hasbro counterparts; so fans of Tasmania Kid or Scuba might as well go and vote on Snarl or Claw Jaw respectively in the Deluxe BW poll. I just don't see the point in "double dipping" where the toys are exactly the same.

Inferno, clever gimmick and about as close to the show as you can get
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

I also voted for Inferno. Even before I saw him appear on the show he's just such a fun toy! And yeah, the show model is wonderfully toy-accurate. I guess because the toy is so awesome there was little that animators wanted or felt that they needed to change. Also - IMO - best G1 name reuse.

Scorponok. Never really liked the character (except when he was being hurt, then he was great ), but just loved the toy.

Scorponk... it was my first Mega class Beast Wars.

Polar Claw - I didn't have any of the Megas until I started filling in gaps later in life, but was always drawn to Polar Claw. Polar bears are the coolest!

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim Prime View Post
    Polar Claw - I didn't have any of the Megas until I started filling in gaps later in life, but was always drawn to Polar Claw. Polar bears are the coolest!
    +1!

Unfortunately, I pulled out my Polar Claw a month ago and found all the plastic aside from its non-gimmick bear arm to have started yellowing

Picked up Barbearean to show my girlfriend that there is a bear Transformer. Still in great shape

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

This ones easy, Inferno no contest. Great use of gimmicks and transparent plastic.

You left TM Megatron off the poll, he is a Mega and he is my favourite Mega Class Transformer of all time. (well the TT version that doesn't have GPS)
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    You left TM Megatron off the poll, he is a Mega and he is my favourite Mega Class Transformer of all time. (well the TT version that doesn't have GPS)
    *ahem*
    Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    There will be new polls in the future for Transmetals etc., so don't fret if there's a Mega figure that you don't see here now.