Page 349 of 515 FirstFirst ... 329339344345346347348349350351352353354359369 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,490 of 5149

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Found at the Reject Shop at Garden City - these candy filled battery-operated fans... so weird. I think they were either $2 or $5.

And Woolies at Sunnybank had restocked these, five months after the promotion period started (and four months after it ended).

Target Helensvale: (no sighting) Siege Voyagers, but did see the new Cyberverse (Deluxe? $29 price class anyway) figures of Prowl, Soundwave, Rodimus. I took the prowl and left the rest, for anyone that's interested. There's also Studio Series WWII Bumblebee for those still chasing it.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Plenty of wave 2 siege targetmasters and micromasters at Big W Kawana Waters.

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Toymate Robina

Plenty of The Last Knight Knight Deluxes: Bumblebee, Cogman, Strafe, Crosshairs, Barricade and Berserker $20 each

Friday afternoon at Calamvale BigW - wave 3 Cyberverse Ultra Optimus Prime (should be with Slipstream, which wasn't there). Also had a Warrior Prowl, but the Soundwave and Hotrod were also gone.

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Poking around the Mr Toys website.

Found references for Seige Leaders, Voyagers, and Spy/Rescue packs.

Only location given is Logan Hyperdome. Interesting.

I just checked under keyword siege. Couldn't see any Wave 2 voyagers listed (starscream, soundwave) only the leaders and smaller size classes.
    But it means they should be showing up in stores soon.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    I just checked under keyword siege. Couldn't see any Wave 2 voyagers listed (starscream, soundwave) only the leaders and smaller size classes.
    But it means they should be showing up in stores soon.
    Been there today and nothing new for siege. It seems like some system issue for the wave list on the web. And staffs had no idea as well....

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I am pretty sure someone mentioned finding stuff at Logan Hyperdome up thread. The Mr Toys site seems to show everything in every store. I suspect that Logan Mr Toys is somehow different to the rest of the stores and sourced a partial Wave 1. I think it was Griffin who said the southern stores have a different supply chain to the QLD stores.

Searching "Seige" misses a few things. Try searching "Transformers" "Cyberton" and expanding out to 24 items per page.

Toyworld Noosa has Sixgun, Ironhide, Chromia, Prowl, Starcream and Soundwave, but they've raised the prices to $39.99 and $54.99 respectively, so I skipped it. Can't wait for these to show up at normal retail.