Thread: Generations Brainstorm gallery

Default Generations Brainstorm gallery

Recently released in Asia and America, the last of the Voyager Generations toys for 2014 is a nice one, incorporating the Headmaster feature, originally featured in 1987, and revisited during Armada & Energon in around 2003.

Being a major player in the recent IDW comics, this should be a popular toy for both past and present fans.
    A gallery can be seen here, if you weren't already excited for this figure.

The feet seem a tad long but overall I like the look of this figure.

For some reason he reminds me of the mech in Orguss, even though the two don't look that similar.

(Ref: Orguss opening - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YByEqzHIFl8)

I just saw this, so thought I'd quote it here for the benefit of anyone who ends up with a similar problem (the Arcana head coming off when removing it from Brainstorm - popping off the ball of the neck because the fit is too tight in the Brainstorm cavity)

For those of you with broken headmasters, there is a very easy fix I found. If the head separates, use something like a pin, sliding it into the small empty spot on the back of the head to lever it out. Once that is done, super glue the head back on to the body (but only put the glue on the headmaster's head, not the body, so he can still use his ball joint) then very carefully shave down the left and right sides of his head slightly. If you shave down too far, don't worry, just apply clear nail polish to the head, and he'll be fine! It worked perfectly for mine, and I'm certain it will for others!
    Not sure if anything actually breaks, or if it is just the head popping off the ball joint, but maybe a preventative measure could be done first, relating to trimming the sides of the head and applying a coat of nail-polish onto the ball joint to make its friction more than the friction of the head into the Brainstorm cavity.

I don't have this yet, so am talking blind here... so when I eventually do, or if someone else gets it first, something more accurate can be added if required.

Sounds like the head popping off of the ball on the headmaster body.

That's what I was thinking, so wasn't sure why they were suggesting gluing it back on, when a layer of nail-polish would do the job without losing mobility on the head.