Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: LG-EX Big Powered (Dai Atlas, Roadfire, Sonic Bomber) revealed

Compare those to the original JP toys from 1990...

I can't wait to get mine. Hopefully, TLTC doesn't make me wait too long to get mine.

Just glorious. I can't wait for mine. Only problem is, where the hell do I find the room for them on my shelves?

Oh my word yes, I cannot wait for these. I have the same space issue though!

TakaraTomy have posted up two mini-comics for the Big Powered set (since there are three toys, maybe a third mini-comic is packed with the toys), as the set is expected to be released any day now, if not already (exclusive to TakaraTomyMall in Japan, but a general release in Asia).
    There are a lot of characters involved in the current battle, but note that it is still currently in Japanese - the pages have been mirrored here, in case they disappear from the TakaraTomy site.

Anyone know where to order these guys? I don’t read Japanese so I have trouble with the TTMall website

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Anyone know where to order these guys? I don’t read Japanese so I have trouble with the TTMall website
    BBBTS had/have them for $160 USD. Im sure other stores like Toyboy Importz had them for preorder, but I've not checked recently

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    BBBTS had/have them for $160 USD. Im sure other stores like Toyboy Importz had them for preorder, but I've not checked recently
    Good on ya, cheers mate

Hmmm, that’s $225 Aus before shipping - that’s a fair chunk of change. Might be too rich for my blood

PM incoming

Looks like TTM pre-soldout, as they don't have their cart/purchase tab on the listing.
    I was wanting one too, so might have to resort to ebay, or asian online stores.