Page 23 of 71 FirstFirst ... 31318192021222324252627283343 ... LastLast

Thread: Toybot Importz feedback

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    The impatience I've seen in this world these days is beyond me.
    Cordon was released in October and it's now February. I don't think that I'm being unreasonable in feeling somewhat dissatisfied with the service I'm getting.

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    I find that very surprising. Was this brand new or used? A casual search of NY and HLJ gives a price before shipping of ~$130-$160 compared to TBI pre shipping price of $180 but their shipping would likely be lower.
    HLJ currently has a TF sale on, MP Cordon works out to be $168 EMS shipped, no mess no fuss.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    Or do a cut and paste, sorry we have blah blah blah... we apologise for this we get back as soon as we can. Hmm... too hard

I spell it out if you are not keeping up. Be responsible for your business. You know somethings up, do the basic post on all four social media you use saying the inconvenience and get back when you are ready. This includes the main email to your client base hence people who are impatient would cool and back off.

They have more important things to worry I don’t disagree here. But an email as a form of formal communication to your clients is the quickest way that everyone in business with them gets a notification of delays.
    Social media is the new norm, fastest way to get notifications out instead of mass emails.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Cordon was released in October and it's now February. I don't think that I'm being unreasonable in feeling somewhat dissatisfied with the service I'm getting.
    I do agree that delay sucks, surely there's a logical explanation for it. I don't know it.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Right so when you place an order you get notified by Facebook.
    I am done. That’s the normal go figure.

I guess when my doctor says he cancel appointments is done by Facebook too.

And you have to wonder if that’s the normal then why are people still questioning till someone posted here?

FYI this isn’t about which is the best or fastest. Is about ensuring you covered all grounds of your clients. Trying to blame a customer for not checking their Facebook or tweet or any form isn’t exactly what I call good form of communication. And I am not saying the owner did, I only gave feedback that it was easiest to send a mail to all TBI customers. Hence if I were to order something I am expecting delays. Or if you ordered something you know something is held back.

Mass email a burden? Not in such a case.
    Last edited by drifand; 16th February 2019 at 12:50 PM.

I'm done trying to argue with someone who is too stubborn to see it from another point of view. I've never been sent an email notifying of delays from any webstore. Keep comparing apples and oranges buddy. A doctor, or their assistant, will call to cancel an appointment for one patient. Again a completely stupid analogy.

I'm not blaming customers. I posted up something that some may have not seen. Tried to help. Guess I won't bother again if this is the repsonse I'll get.

Anyway, I'm done.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Speak for yourself, you assume too much.

I gave a suggestion you went anal about it that isn’t the way.
    You totally forgot not everyone uses Facebook

Examples from other site:

Nippon yasan: please note the change of arrival of this product has been push at a later date.

Hlj: we apologise for an outage that will take place from date to date

But yeah I making bs up. I don’t check hlj Facebook for updates not go to Nippon yasan Facebook page for updates.

And in case you didn’t know Facebook account can get suspended and you won’t be able to recover for a while. Hence nothing wrong with an email to your client base for a general update. We not talking about individual email queries.

I am not saying updates on Facebook is bad, I am saying it doesn’t cover the client base.

What was important here is the owner might not be around for a considerable amount of time and hence it would be nice if tbi customers were given a heads up of delays that may occur. (I would do this on all social media plus email my client base) because that is what is stated on website. But hey keep on disagreeing and say I am comparing, I am not, I only gave a suggestion.

How dare people cheap out on the seller you buy from, and then complain. /S

You wouldn't have this problem if you'd paid the extra to buy from a reputable seller like TFSource or BBTS.

Is all this negativity coming from what happened with PC?? I can tell you first hand that when your kids are in and out of hospitals and doctors with threatening conditions that nothing else would be on your mind save for the health of your children. Understand that people are upset about communication but as Az has mentioned, social media is very much acceptable in this day and age. It is also something you can do on the go which is probably what Kylie did while with her bub. I would not expect a mass email on this.

Also, pretty much all of us collectors are part of a community where news gets passed along. I noticed the post on FB as well and was going to share this here too but Az was able to update everyone first. Not everyone is on all media channels but we as a community can help inform.

Got some stuff from them. Sent them a message the other day as to status of a few things and got them sent. One was an in stock, other 3 were preorders arrived. Another happy transaction.

I ordered some items last month that were in stock, and the order sits at unfulfilled. I emailed them twice (first after 2 weeks and then again a week and a half later) and still no reply.