Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MP Rodimus repair tips

thx for the tips. i'm not quit sure about whether the hands on mine are misassembled or not. he can sort of hold the gun with fist half closed but if the fingers are pushed a little more inwards the handle would pop off.

so, should the "R" or "L" marks on the finger parts be facing palm side or the back hand side?

You can tell using the middle finger (longest) .. if it's misassembled, it'll be in the wrong spot!

Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post
    You can tell using the middle finger (longest) .. if it's misassembled, it'll be in the wrong spot!
    Yeah that's right. Also keep in mind that the figure may also be misassembled from L to R.

I gotta remember to do this on my figure when I get home. I think my hands are the wrong way around.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    I gotta remember to do this on my figure when I get home. I think my hands are the wrong way around.
    ...And I'll have to check mine too this Sunday.

Once again Kup, your work is nothing short of impeccable and your guides are clear and concise - Cheers mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    ...And I'll have to check mine too this Sunday.

Once again Kup, your work is nothing short of impeccable and your guides are clear and concise - Cheers mate.
    Thanks! However I wish I never had to write it. To me this is the most disappointing MP mold due to all it's 'beta' flaws that could have easily been addressed with just a bit of care.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Thanks! However I wish I never had to write it. To me this is the most disappointing MP mold due to all it's 'beta' flaws that could have easily been addressed with just a bit of care.
    I totally agree with you man, I don't mind handling figures with 'kid gloves' but this is taking that far and beyond.