Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Hi all

Default Hi all

Hi
    My name's Hotaru, I'm 24 and from Adelaide,
    I used to love transformers when I was small, I never really got into Armada though.
    I love G1 and have grown to enjoy animated.
    My hobbies also include collecting comics, anime, manga, video games and I love to draw ^^

I have many favourite transformers Soundwave being my all time favourite followed closely by Sideswipe and Sunstreaker, Bluestreak, Starscream, Skywarp, Thundercracker, Ratchet, Prowl, Jazz and Bumblebee (I told you I had many favourites ^^)

Quote Originally Posted by hotaru_oz View Post
    Hi
    My name's Hotaru, I'm 24 and from Adelaide,
    I used to love transformers when I was small, I never really got into Armada though.
    I love G1 and have grown to enjoy animated.
    My hobbies also include collecting comics, anime, manga, video games and I love to draw ^^

I have many favourite transformers Soundwave being my all time favourite followed closely by Sideswipe and Sunstreaker, Bluestreak, Starscream, Skywarp, Thundercracker, Ratchet, Prowl, Jazz and Bumblebee (I told you I had many favourites ^^)
    Welcome! I'm into comics and drawing too but I don't have the time any more to draw unfortunately. And don't worry, I think everyone found it hard to get into Armada.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

Welcome to the site. Please stow your sanity in the overhead baggage compartment, and you can check out any time you please but you can never leave.
    Another fine example of why I shouldn't post when tired ...

IMHO the Armada comics were pretty good. I liked how they showed Cybertron as a caste-divided society. I personally found the Worlds Collide Saga to be a tad disappointing, but it wasn't bad. Armada is a lot better if you can watch it undubbed (i.e.: Micron Legend). I've seen both Armada and Micron Legend and the dubbing in Armada absolutely trashes Micron Legend. Just when I thought the dubbing in RiD was bad... after Armada I just gave up on the dubs so I've never seen Energon or Cybertron (only Super Link and Galaxy Force - the latter being my favourite amongst the three post-CR series; I've heard that the dubbing in Energon and Cybertron is even worse than Armada). The Energon comics were alright - I didn't find them as enjoyable as Armada. Of course, Energon was never completed because Dreamwave Productions went belly up - just as they were getting good at making TF comics too (their early TF comics were mediocre at best IMO... don't even start me about Pat Lee...).

Welcome to the board, I like most Tf series but one of the ones you mentioned as far as I'm concerned is an absolute HORROR , Animated in case your wondering but don't worry there is a lot of people that disagree with me here on this board.

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Hey Mate!

Mind the nutcases lying all over the floor...

allos hotaru!!!
    arent all cartoons animated? jus kidding..have fun here

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Greetings Hotaru!

Great to see yet another Adelaidian on the board!

Hey Hotaru,

I'm so glad you've decided joined us because that means I'm not the newest member anymore. Just kidding dude, I'm sure you're going to like it here, the guys are really friendly and extremely helpful. So sit back, relax, and enjoy your stay.

Welcome to the forum!