Thread: WTB/WTT:TMNT classics figure with comics

Default WTB/WTT:TMNT classics figure with comics

I have an extra Michaelangelo, got it from Target during the $5 dollar sale. I'm looking for Raphael and Donatello as well.

Happy to trade and get it locally in Melbourne esp. South East Melbourne.

thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by techx View Post
    I have an extra Michaelangelo, got it from Target during the $5 dollar sale. I'm looking for Raphael and Donatello as well.

Happy to trade and get it locally in Melbourne esp. South East Melbourne.

thank you.
    They only released Leonardo and Michaelangelo with this series - which were originally US TRU exclusives

Raphael and Donatello (as well as the other two) were released without comics, but with trading cards featuring original (or current, but Mirage style) artwork but with no other differences. These were general releases.

Raphael was also released as a 2014 black & white SDCC exclusive (with a stand, as standard for the SDCC releases. No other figures were released this way and Myer didn't get any of them in post SDCC (TRU had the black/green Leonardo from - I think - 2012 and Myer had the 2013 chrome-plated Shredder).

I hope that helps!

Thank you for the update Millhouse.

This is what I have at the moment so http://www.amazon.com/Teenage-Mutant...5AQ8AGGRR3RCBZ

So you sure there's no release of Donatello and Rapheal with the comics?

Thank you.

Thank you for the update Millhouse.
    So you sure there's no release of Donatello and Rapheal with the comics?
    100% positive. Just Mikey and Leo. All four were released (without the comics, but otherwise identical) if you want to pick 'em up for loose (or otherwise) display, but only Mike and Leo had the TRU classic comic packs with the one-shot reprints.

Hi Milhouse, really appreciate your reply. Hehe, I really thought I missed out Donatello and Raphael

Hi Milhouse, really appreciate your reply. Hehe, I really thought I missed out Donatello and Raphael

Do what I did, buy 2 Leo and 2 Mikey and just give them Donatello and Raphael weapons, with the red bandana, they looks awesome on display