Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Thread: Fan Toys FT-10 Phoenix (MP Jetfire)

For those of you that have him already would you be able to measure the head width where the faction symbol would go please? Width across the top temple area I guess.

Mine's coming (!) and wanted to see if I need to order some new decals.

Thanks!!

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Favourite toy for this year over my Megatron.

Here are my thoughts.

FT Pheonix is a very good attempt for Jetfire/SkyFire MP.
    Okay so I had an overall feel, and I am okay with it not being painted in many areas as I would imagine the folding of the Arms in place would scratch. The White plastic is very pleasant, I dont have issues.

Face, it looks good to me and I am happy with FT attempt.

Hands, good articulation for each finger and it screams better than masterpiece.

Transformation, is quite easy after my first attempt and didn't need to look at instructions again.

What is bad?
    Well people pointed no waist rotation which I agree a bit but it doesn't bug me that much.

No stand base for plane mode? Only adapter provided?

the two small wing tips behind keeps popping off and should have a better fit.

Overall?
    8.5/10 or even 9, is only missing made by Takara tag but I for one may not be interested in the Takara version if they release.

Is such a tall figure that it is hard to place in a display cabinet.

I really like this figure, I am glad I got one.

Last edited by drifand; 9th June 2017 at 06:49 PM.

Digging up an older thread, but just curious if anyone that preordered theirs through Premium Collectables has received theirs yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Senor_2 View Post
    Digging up an older thread, but just curious if anyone that preordered theirs through Premium Collectables has received theirs yet?
    Not that I've read, having read the feedback and complaints forum for PC. If you're aware of the PC issues, then it'll be a very very long time I think.

Quote Originally Posted by minstral View Post
    Not that I've read, having read the feedback and complaints forum for PC. If you're aware of the PC issues, then it'll be a very very long time I think.
    Yeah had read the other threads but didn't see mention of this figure, long time if at all the way they're going

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Senor_2 View Post
    Yeah had read the other threads but didn't see mention of this figure, long time if at all the way they're going
    Relying on Fantoys is a bit hard enough, and relying on a bad reputation retailer that constantly gives bad updates, you might be going to miss out on this fantastic figure altogether.

This figure reminds me of the bad times I had with PC and how this figure brightened my day. I am glad my copy is not from PC period.

Most people have already gotten the second run.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    Relying on Fantoys is a bit hard enough, and relying on a bad reputation retailer that constantly gives bad updates, you might be going to miss out on this fantastic figure altogether.

This figure reminds me of the bad times I had with PC and how this figure brightened my day. I am glad my copy is not from PC period.

Most people have already gotten the second run.
    The biggest kick in the nuts for me is that I decided against getting MP36 as I already had FT10 on order
    Oh well live and learn

BTW drifand thanks for the info via pm but couldn't reply as your inbox was full