Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Marvel Figs Downsized.

http://www.actionfigurepics.com/2010...se-2010-wave-2

cant wait to add Black Widow and Luke Cage!!

I'm curious. Did the X-men Origins: Wolverine "Back Road Brawl" set ever get released in Australia? It never made it as far as NZ and I'm trying to figure a way to get my hands on the Sabretooth from it.

Picture of the set:

HERE

I bought mine from a seller in the US. I never saw it here.

I suggest trying ebay. It is well worth it because that Sabretooth is extremely well done. Easily one of my favourite figures

My Wave 7 and SW Comic packs arrived. Thor is absolutely awesome, easily one of the best figures released in MU so far. Doctor Doom is also pretty good, if only for the iconic status. This is my first Doctor Doom figure ever

My only negative is I always figured Nightcrawler was smaller than others in the comics but he seems to almost tower over Mohawk Storm (who he is packed with). But overall that is my only gripe. I am very impressed with the last SW comic pack and the 2010 waves so far.

There is still so much more to come

So I picked up a Marvel Universe Spider-man and I thought I'd give a mini review. I really like this one.

He's wearing his costume from the House of M event. I liked the look which is the main reason I picked him up. He's awfully tall compared to other figures in the line such as Cap America and Iron Man. The body also isn't quite articulated enough for spider-man in my opinion. Props do have to be given for his awesome web backpack though, with all his civvies rolled up in it.

All in all it's my favourite Spidey from the line so far but he hasn't had much competition in that regard...

Now if the Marvel Universe toys got to $5 or less locally then I might get them.
    At current retail they are far too expensive. Rather get a couple of Transformers Legends or a Scout.

Cant wait for the iron man 2 figs to be released
    ~

Does anyone know of, or use, any sort of flight stand or hovering stand for their MU scale figures?

Something needs to be done to give my display some extra pep.

My first Wolverine Toys and another Marvel Universe.
    $10 or under is my ok to pay price for these small items