Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Headrobots Hothead

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    I guess only 1Orion2many is left to say what he wants to do.
    If he doesn't want it, I'll take it

I still think that mold makes a better Hardhead than Onslaught, seems quite nice.

However the high price tag keeps me from geting one myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    I still think that mold makes a better Hardhead than Onslaught, seems quite nice.

However the high price tag keeps me from geting one myself.
    Overall the whole thing didn't cost me that much. I spend like $45 on Universe Hardhead and $30 on the upgrade. The result is certainly worth the $75 I paid for it as it looks fantastic.

Overall the whole thing didn't cost me that much. I spend like $45 on Universe Hardhead and $30 on the upgrade. The result is certainly worth the $75 I paid for it as it looks fantastic.
    That was probably when people weren't scapling them off, This one started at US$79.95 and won't ship overseas, and this one is currently US$43.76 with US$73.65 USPS Priority Mail International. Haven't seen any others on ebay. Sadly I missed out early on.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    That was probably when people weren't scapling them off, This one started at US$79.95 and won't ship overseas, and this one is currently US$43.76 with US$73.65 USPS Priority Mail International. Haven't seen any others on ebay. Sadly I missed out early on.
    Yeah, I bought mine like the same day Hot Head was announced and Ebay was flooded with Universe Hardheads.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Argh..I feel your pain mate.

I just did a quick search after reading your post- D**N!! Those prices are insane! $73 just for shipping?..

Lucky I'm not that impressed with the mold, even after the upgrade so not really looking for this variant- I think best bet is to get a cheap onslaught and repaint it.

Yeah, I bought mine like the same day Hot Head was announced and Ebay was flooded with Universe Hardheads.
    Yeah I did the same - think it was about $30 US, shipping was $26 though. And that was considering I got in quick before the prices started going up :/

Quote Originally Posted by FFN View Post
    I am told that the head is designed to come apart, but mine couldn't.
    IMPORTANT: The above is incorrect and trying to split the head will result in breakage. The head IS NOT designed to come apart. It's a 'pop-in/pop-out' action to place it on the figure's neck joint, similar to a ball joint.

Yeah I recall Hardhead being pretty common before Hothead was announced, while the headmaster add on makes him look much much better overall the Ultra size mold just doesn't appeal to me enough to shell out the money.

I dunno guess you could call me anti Ultra.

IMPORTANT: The above is incorrect and trying to split the head will result in breakage. The head IS NOT designed to come apart. It's a 'pop-in/pop-out' action to place it on the figure's neck joint, similar to a ball joint.
    I don't know what happened in between the test shots and the final model but, the very first review of it (using a test shot) showed the head could split apart, which was how I found out about the long peg and the corresponding slot.
    http://www.tfwiki.net, the Transformers Wiki - Serious intellectual discussion about transforming space robots.