Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415162131 ... LastLast

Thread: September Acquisitions

Good pickup on Skids & Sideways, 'dealer. Sideways does look good from what I've seen.

I checked four Myers with no luck. At least I got some nice new chucks, I suppose!

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Got ROTF Bumblebee!

Quote Originally Posted by blackoptimus View Post
    WTF, I don't understand! Legends to my knowledge is the most hated class in transformers, why is every acquisitions post on legends???
    I don'tthink it's the most hated class. Moreso the most disliked class. I don't like class. They offer cheap, generally inferior versions of toys already available in the scout, deluxe etc. size class.

The only time they're of any interest is when they're unique - eg. EZ Devastator, Wheelie and the Mini-bots. But generally speaking they are a pretty pathetic size class.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

Quote Originally Posted by blackoptimus View Post
    WTF, I don't understand! Legends to my knowledge is the most hated class in transformers, why is every acquisitions post on legends???
    I don't hate them, nor do I love them... I have a certain feeling of indifference to them!

They're definitely not my favorite class since they're pretty limited in all aspects, but read below to understand why I've been getting so many of them.

Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post
    But generally speaking they are a pretty pathetic size class.
    I pretty much agree on that one... the only reason why I've been buying them recently is because I felt that I had to add some ROTF toys to my collection.

Quite frankly, I'm not a big fan of how 'organic' the character designs of the ROTF TFs are, so I can't really be bothered shelling out the moolah for the deluxe or voyager size molds, so legends size will suffice.

Nice Haul today, got a couple of things off layby, my Leader class Jetfire & the ROTF game on Wii

Picked up WST Optimus VS Megatron from Sheriff's Mini Cars

And Got an autobot hoodie for $20 at Jay jays and some more of the underwear!

Quote Originally Posted by The Last Second Sniper View Post
    Quite frankly, I'm not a big fan of how 'organic' the character designs of the ROTF TFs are, so I can't really be bothered shelling out the moolah for the deluxe or voyager size molds, so legends size will suffice.
    Organic hey? Are you sure you're not confusing the Bay universe with Beast Wars?

blackoptimus: Legends were pretty ordinary when they first came out four years ago, but since then HasTak has gotten better at making Transformers in that size. If you compare TF1 movie Legends Prime with ROTF Legends Prime you can see a massive leap forward in design. The former is suck while the latter is pure awesomesauce.

I got Tales of the Fallen #2 and Best of UK Prey #1 & 2 today.

After so long finally able to get them out of laybuy.... love that purchasing scheme here, even if you dont have enough money there is a way not to miss out of the good stuff. Wish everything could be laybuyed..

Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Today I gots me a Hun-Gurrr Box .. Nice

And a MIB Misfire with Aimless with instructions

Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post
    But generally speaking they are a pretty pathetic size class.
    You what? You and me are going to have a fight!