Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Generations Selects Siege Voyager Redwing

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    I did just see he's available from Target US if you wanted to use a freight forwarder Hypnos. I suspect bigbad and tfsource will get him eventually.
    I take it you got it from RK?

Have you used that freight forwarder for US Target, or any freight forwarder? As I had mentioned here, they won't ship to shipping forwarders that intend to send the items out of America.

The US Target listing is here (for future reference)... but unfortunately the entire page has been removed (I put the link here in case it comes back soon)... so maybe it was put up before it was allowed to be released (I didn't hear of any street date for this toy, so it seems weird that it was pulled so quickly - I doubt they had such limited stock that they sold out already).

I acutally panic bought from ebay BEFORE RK had him on pre-order, so have had him for a week.

I've ordered from Target.com before and had shipped via shipito. They have multiple drop sites across the country and I just don't use the primary one which is on their radar. But what usually trips people up is paying with a non-US credit card. Walmart has given me problems with that one.

Shipito (not spruking, most other sites will do it) do an 'assited purchase' where they pay with their bank, and get it shipped to an employee home. You pay a little more, but its the safest option if you've worried about it getting canceled. I used to always use it come SDCC time for Hasbro toy shop orders.

Redwing is such an awesome toy that it might be worth the premium to avoid the stress and secure him. Maybe he will end up more widely released, but I can see him commanding a steep price otherwise. He really is that cool, and there's so much fan interest.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    I have him in hand, he is frigging AWESOME! You *have* to get redwing - in vehicle mode its the best paintwork I've seen on the Siege line, and actually reminds me a little of thrust's red. In robot mode, he looks bad-ass, and the smirk is just perfect.

I did just see he's available from Target US if you wanted to use a freight forwarder Hypnos. I suspect bigbad and tfsource will get him eventually.
    Ah cheers, yeah I don't have one set up (I have for japanese sellers but its seldom I use it...because the cost is insane :S), guess I'll keep an eye out on those